9 people are viewing this hotel
US$95
Free cancellation until 21/04/24
US$93
Free cancellation until 21/04/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
1 701
4 016
3 359
1 701
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view covered walkway casino hotel jacuzzi tub breakfast buffet valet parking self park city view corner room great room high floor per day valet service canadian side
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 10 681 reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed here over Valentine’s Day weekend. I have photo evidence of myself leaving behind an expensive jewellery item. Only to be told when I called to claim the forgotten item that it disappeared. The LEAST they could do is provide a reimbursement..I will be contacting the corporate headquarters. TERRIBLE stay.

2  Thank nkorpics
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

this place was nice and all but 162 for A NIGHT wtf and room service was like over 100 for just a burger and fries! that is insane! i’m so upset and disappointed, the food was cold and not even good! super mad i will never stay here again! i recommend you find a different hotel!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2021

We spent our anniversary here and it was absolutely amazing, and the view was breathtaking. The only thing I would be carful around is the plug for the tub , I was enjoying it and I ended up cutting my foot on the noob of the plug.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Cleanliness of rooms didn't pass the hair test (25th floor).Room layout poor. Only a chair in a narrow corner window to glimpse the Falls below untidy roof rubble.Most staff were by-the-book pleasant.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 14 January 2021

I came home after being away from my loved one for 3 months with the military and wanted a romantic night. The night became very interesting when we were awakened at 3:30am to a fire alarm, causing us to run down 25 floors in the stairwell all because of a false alarm. That I can see past as an honest mistake, however what I cannot see past is the fact that during a pandemic, the Hilton should be cleaning the rooms to an even better standard then ever. Yet I found pubic hairs in my shower and a BLOOD, yes you read that correctly, blood stain on my sheets.

Now you may ask how it was handled when I reached out to the hotel with my findings? Well simple enough I wasn’t even offered a free night.

Will never return there and would advise people to stay away from this establishment.

Date of stay: December 2020