Reviews (9 626)
1 520
3 667
3 144
1 520
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view covered walkway jacuzzi tub breakfast buffet valet parking self park great room city view corner room high floor floor to ceiling windows per day valet service canadian side
3 894 - 3 899 of 9 626 reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Worth getting the upgraded room with views and Jacuzzi for all out relaxing and majestic views. Décor a little corporate but what you would expect from a Hilton, really clean and great service. The roof top restaurant (Watermark) a must for fab food and views. Pool disappointing but fine if you have small children and didn't impact our trip.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

We had a very nice room overlooking the rapids but it took so long to get to it. There was only one elevator working for 20 something floors. The cleaning staff told us that we could use the service elevator but were told by other patrons they got ridiculed by the workers using the elevator to using it. Too bad but it left a bad taste. We could hear music playing all night long!

Room Tip: get a room in the newer section overlooking the falls
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

We had a nice room with falls view worth every penny. The staff was very friendly and helpful organizing our day trip and transportation back to the airport. The location is great and we really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I am writing in behalf of my entire family. We stayed at the Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel and Suites on Sept 1st through the 3rd.
My son and his wife treated my husband and I, and booked a SUITE, with a Jacuzzi, some sort of tiny gas fire place, and a Falls view.
We stayed in 2854. My son paid for a PREMIUM PACKAGE.
First off, the VIEW was absolutely BREATH TAKING. That being said, later in the evening, while lounging around and conversing, my son reviewed what he had purchased, and realized that he was NOT getting what he requested and paid for on the website. He never did mention pricing in front of my husband and I, but as he discussed it with his wife I could tell that something was off. He then told us that when he purchased a PREMIUM suite, that he was suppose to be higher up than the 28th floor. The higher the better for my son and daughter in law. He paid a HIGHER price for PREMIUM and did not get what he was suppose to get.
He then called the front desk to politely discuss the problem.
What happened next is deplorable. It was after 10 in the evening, and the gentleman at the front desk could not find the details (I found that odd with modern technology) in regard to my son's reservations. He acted completely clueless. My son made the reservations on Hilton's website for goodness sakes.
He did ask if they wanted to change rooms (insult to injury they did have suites available on higher floors)....very inconvenient given the late hour (everything was unpacked) and my son had his 5 year old daughter with us, so my son's reply was, no.
That being said, the person at the front desk was absolutely of no help with rectifying the situation with the incorrect pricing, and my son and his wife had to get dressed and go down to the front desk after 10 in the evening with their lap top in toe to show the man at the front desk what they were charged for, and didn't get.
Imagine having to do such a thing. What an inconvenience. It gets better. When they got to the front desk they spoke to SCOTT McVey, FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR. What a joke. According to my son, he wasn't the least bit apologetic or understanding, and said that all he could do was to change the room rate. WOW!!!!! Don't do us any favors. After all, if my son didn't review his charges when he did, they would of gotten it over on him....charging him for something he didn't get.
I don't know where SCOTT McVEY got his training from but he needs to take a refresher course. Perhaps he should take a few tips from FOUR POINTS SHERATON at Niagara Falls when it comes to treating guests, and resolving any mishaps that might be encountered.
My daughter in law and son were aghast. After all, here they were being inconvenienced in the evening, to show that they were being OVER charged, and all SCOTT was going to do was to CORRECT the room rate. Don't strain yourselves on our account. Isn't that what you SHOULD be doing???? Don't make it sound like your doing my son a favor.
Finally, my daughter in law asked if he couldn't offer a free breakfast buffet for the other two guests in the room. Oh, then Scott said okay to that. My daughter in law should not of had to supply him with an idea of making a bad situation better for the GUESTS. He could of done something on his own accord, or maybe not, since the lack of caring for the guests was quite apparent from the get go.
Good thing I didn't go downstairs with my son and daughter in law, because I would of tactfully but straightforwardly told him how utterly unacceptable his handling of this matter was. I have worked in retail, restaurants, owned my own business, etc., and this is NOT how someone who represents a company should handle a situation such as this. NOT GOOD GUESTS RELATIONS.
On CHECK OUT, even though I kept my distance, I did go near the front desk, as my son was checking out. I wanted to see for myself what kind of people they have working at the HILTON. I heard him tell the woman what had happened. I couldn't believe it.......all she did was to just barely listen as she checked him out. I had to say something, so I interrupted and asked her for her name, and told her that I was going to write a review on trip advisor as I always do. I then stepped away and sat down with my husband. After I left, my son did say that she apologized, but that was about it. Wish I wrote her name down.......
I plan on making a formal complaint about Scott McVey to higher up's. They need to make some adjustments when it comes to who deals with the guests at the front desk. They need to learn how to minimize bad situations that may arise, by having GREAT GUEST SERVICES.
Just because they work for what they consider a large corporation such as the Hilton shouldn't make them have their NOSES up in the AIR when dealing w/ their guests.
You may look at my other reviews and know that I give high accolades to those deserving.
You can trust my input, knowing that I am straightforward and detailed with my description of how the events unfolded. I don't embellish what happens, whether it be at a restaurant, or hotel, etc.
I am basing my TERRIBLE rating of this establishment based on HORRIBLE GUEST SERVICES, the ability or LACK of ability and concern, to rectify a MISTAKE made by the HILTON establishment, especially when dealing with Scott McVey who wears the title of front desk SUPERVISOR.
I personally will think twice before considering staying at any other HILTON in the future.
My advise, think long and hard before going to the Hilton at the Falls. The view may be beautiful from your room, but it doesn't make up for how they treat you if something should need to be addressed during your stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank sassynewyorkgal
Hilton_Niagara_Falls, General Manager at Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problems and concerns that you had with your reservation. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, and your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

We stayed here after walking out of Comfort Inn in disgust, and were satisfied considering it was chosen at such short notice. This a nice hotel, but not perfect.
The sofabed in the room was not fit for purpose- the mattress actually had springs escaping it and was filthy. For the second night here the mattress was replaced, but the actual bed base was also damaged making it unusable so my son spent two nights sleeping on the floor. We eventually got a fold up bed for the third night and a parking refund.
The hotel is vast and very busy, so expect long waits for lifts or be prepared to take the stairs. Staff are very friendly and aim to be helpful (Michelle at reception was particularly good, and it was she that eventually sorted the bed).
The pool area is fantastic, but again very busy. We didn't try any of the restaurants but they were always packed so I'm assuming they are pretty good.
After this experience, Im not sure I would ever stay in the Falls area again, and would choose somewhere in Niagara on the Lake and use WEGO transport.

Room Tip: High floor gives great views
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family