Reviews (1 731)
1 731 results
All reviews hampton inn free parking free breakfast waterpark package the breakfast area make your own waffles water park casino niagara hot breakfast family suite small pool within walking distance hot tub yogurt indoor waterpark beds were comfortable other attractions
366 - 371 of 1 731 reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

3 sisters and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Clifton Victoria Inn. From the pleasant and courteous staff to the clean rooms and complimentary breakfast. Truly walking distance to everything but just far enough away to be quiet. They will be renovating soon, so we are looking forward to more updated rooms for our stay next year!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mmarny
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights with my friend and her 3 boys. Check in was super quick and easy. Got a standard two bed room and it was totally fine for us. I gave this hotel a "very good" rating because of the price and the location. It was right next to everything and all within walking distance. It was a quick 10 minute walk to the bridge to the US and less than 5 to the Clifton Hill area. The hotel itself was ok. Average room, décor. The indoor pool is in the middle of the hotel which is kind of strange and the hotel smells like chlorine...but that did not bother us. The room seemed clean also. Free parking was a great plus, and they also had a hot continental breakfast each morning with bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles and cereal.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kellie224
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My family and I stayed at the Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls this past weekend when we traveled to the Falls. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you have small children. It is a bargain. They have free parking for guests. This is not a problem as the Falls are about a 10 minute walk from the hotel. They also offer a complimentary hot breakfast which is quite good. The breakfast offers a variety of breakfast foods, both hot and cold, that caters to most tastes. The beds were quite comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are eager to make your stay issue free. The only issue we had was the fickleness of the water temperatures in the shower. While the hotel might seem a bit dated, i heartily recommend this hotel if you are planning to travel to Niagara Falls. It is very reasonable in price and centrally located to everything you might want to do at the Falls. I rented two rooms for two nights and my bill came to $950. You won't regret staying here.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank VINCENT M
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Great staff and excellent hotel! Staff was very helpful to us when finding directions to places! The room was very clean and couldn't have asked for any better! Will book this hotel again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel is great for families . We had a suite, so two different rooms. The parking is FREE as well as breakfast in the morning. It is ideally located to do all things touristy. The atrium can be a tad loud. The beds were very comfortable. Staff was excellent!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple