“Great Value”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Livonia, Michigan
“A little disappointed...”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

1. Problem with the internet connection-there was no welcome sign or number on the modem to connect (as stated in the welcome book) I had to call the office (which I don't have international calling on my phone) to retrieve the password. I know the email that was sent had the connection code but it wasn't specified that the password was "the password" so it was very confusing and frustrating as we wound up spending way too much time trying to figure that out when we could have been downtown. 2. The remote control didn't work for the downstairs TV. We tried changing the batteries but didn't fix the issue. We weren't there that much so it wasn't that big of a deal. We just left the TV on NBC or my son had to sit at the box and change the channels. 3. The towels upon arrival were left in the dryer that I had to fold myself. No big deal but when I pulled the towels out of the dryer there was so much hair in the bottom of the dryer that it was pretty disgusting.!! 4. The condo is in desperate need of a paint job and some air fresheners. The condo has a musty smell and the entry way also smells. 5. The condo wasn't very clean when we arrived. There was hair in the bathrooms, kitchen area, the fridge was not cleaned. It looked like someone had spilt something and not cleaned it up. The carpet was not vacuumed. The baseboards in the bathrooms and kitchen area are in desperate need of a wipe down 6. The bed in the master room was very uncomfortable. It caves into the center. Also the knobs on the dresser came off when you tried to open the drawers. One good thing was the proximity to downtown.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Proximity to downtown
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jul 2013
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We have since scheduled this condo unit for a refresh this fall and are confident that this will significantly impact future travelers. We have also made changes to our email letters to make the communication clearer. We hope that enjoyed your tourist activities!
Kennesawc...
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Did not live up to the listing”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

The only reason I did not give one star is that the property was clean. The listing said two bedrooms, two baths and it only had one and a half baths. The dishwasher did not work for our entire stay. When we arrived the floor lamp had no bulb, the stair landing had no bulb and two of the three bulbs in the half bath did not work. I reported the dishwasher and light problems the next morning and they did bring bulbs but the dishwasher was never fixed. In addition, the walls were shabby with chipped paint and between the kitchen and living area the wooden strip at the threshold on the floor was broken and repaired with duct tape. I am stunned that there were any previous positive reviews. I contacted the owner-manager and after two emails and three phone call attempts did speak with him. He told me I had mistaken the condo that I had rented, I checked back to the listing and it showed the unit we rented with the same amenities, so I had not made a mistake. He stated that the unit did need some work but that I had received a 30% discount. I was not told that, I was told it was for booking so early. If I had that information I would have rented something else. I asked for a price adjustment and he offered a free night. We live in Atlanta, GA and his properties are in Canada so I declined. He told me he did not have any more time to talk with me and after offering a small $47.00 credit he told me he didn't like my attitude and rescinded that offer. I have never given a bad review before, but this property gets a D.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: They had large, flat screen TV
Liked least: We did no like this property, I would not recommend it.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Jul 2013
Thank you for your valuable input. We have not received feedback like this before as our condos always receive exceptional ratings. Your concerns are acknowledged and we will definitely make some changes as a result. We have scheduled this unit for a full refresh in the fall and appreciate your comments about our service so that we can better assist guests in the future.
Ottawa
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
1 Dec 2012
Yes! Vacation Rentals are the way to go! So much more privacy, a fully stocked kitchen, and more. Thank you for the feedback and we hope that you can stay again with us some time!
Toronto
Reviewed 27 November 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
27 Nov 2012
Thank you for your nice comments about our condo. We always hear favourable feedback on the cleanliness and amenities.
North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Check-in / front desk
Recommended for:
Older travelers
18 Nov 2012
Congratulations on the new addition to your family! We are so glad you chose to stay with us for such a special trip!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing