“definite choice for group of family or friends”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
franccini
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“definite choice for group of family or friends”
Reviewed 5 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

we booked "The Contemporary" for the first time during the July 4th long weekend. for 3 couples and 2 young kids, we opt for the vacation house to stay under one roof, instead of 3 separate hotel rooms. Its located in a quiet neighborhood that's next to the Great Wolf Lodge. Each of the 3 bedroom has 2 queen size beds, so for a group of 6 adults and 2 young children, this 3 bedroom + 2 full bath has plenty space to offer plus more. the fully equipped kitchen was convenient, during the 2 night stay, we had 3 meals in house instead of dining out.

The house is clean, the beds are decent to sleep in. what I liked is there are 1 playpen and 1 high chair in the house, and both were clean. my 17 month old passed out in the playpen both nights.

If I have to be nitpicking, in the morning, the rooms get very bright from the sun even with the shades. It'd be nice to have curtains to block some of the light.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Management Response
5 Jul 2011
"definite choice for group of family or friends"

Great to hear from you. The Contemporary Home is definatally our most popular home. Heavier blinds are coming too! :-)
OH
Reviewed 10 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
10 Jan 2011
We were certainly happy to have your group as guests. The properties were left in great condition. We look forward to seeing you again!

Mike
Oakville Ontario
Reviewed 18 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
OH
Reviewed 15 November 2010 for a stay in August 2010
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with young children
PA
Reviewed 15 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing