“Scary to some funny to others”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #25 of 148 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went through with my nefew and niece although my nefew and I were laughing my niece was basically crying. It's worth a go through once I would say. The guys inside commented we have a couple of sickos here which of course made us laugh even more.
Go ahead and give it a go......if you dare.....

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"thrill"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't take little kids to this, but it is a pretty good haunted house. I think it is one of the best in Niagra Falls.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We LOVE haunted houses but wasn't sure about checking one out in a tourist area. So glad we did!

Tips - smaller group is better; if you are in a big group you really don't get to experience the little details that scare you. My 14 year old macho son and I went, he was Joe cool then somewhere along the line he was pushing me ahead of him! Totally worth money and I think it would be an insane nightmare to go through solo - I'm not trying it but I dare you to! :)

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I was glad we didn’t take our 11 yr old daughter in this, I’m sure she would have chickened out. As most other reviews have stated, it’s pitch black. So if you’re scared of the dark, claustrophobic or don’t like loud noises then I would avoid this. I don’t scare easily in these things so I’m sure I was disappointing the people trying to scare me as I would just talk. (One point someone reached out trying to scare us and I’m like “well someone just touched me”. Another point we heard whistling and I’m like “ooh I hope that’s Negan”.) the walls caving in on us was probably the scariest, weirdest part as we weren’t expecting it. But we just stood there like “welp this can’t last forever”. We didn’t have much interaction with the people trying to scare us. The one followed us for a bit growling and when we didn’t know which way to turn he growled “left” and we were like “hey thanks!” I was holding onto my husband the whole time but mainly because it was sooooo dark and I didn’t want him getting ahead of me. He’s a foot taller than me though so I missed a couple things that were right in front of him. Overall we had fun with it!

4  Thank nolan1123