“Unbelievable”
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1 810 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Encounter a premium dining experience without formality at Canyon Creek. Introduce your palate to our signature Canyon Creek Dip or Golden Calamari appetizer. Enjoy a popular favourite like the Chicago-cut Striploin Steak, Cedar Plank Salmon or signature Slow Roast Prime Rib. We also have over 30 wines by the glass to complement your meal.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This week my adult son and husband went to Canyon Creek for dinner. The front area was very busy and LOUD. The hostess tried to sit us there. I asked if we could sit in the next section, there were a few tables occupied, she said no "Here is your table". I explained that we had some family things to discuss and did not want to shout out personal business.. She stood firm on only giving us that table ie take it or leave it. We left it and moved on to another well known steak house that sat us in a quiet area. Our total bill was over $250 and I am glad we did not spend that Canyon. We will not return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wish I had read these reviews before spending $50.00 at Canyon Creek on Rathburn Road West. My 14 oz prime rib was undercooked (aka rare) and that's not what I ordered. I cooked it properly when I got home...which really does make this take-out order pointless and expensive. Avoid this place like the plague.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Not a big (picky) complainer here but we thought food was pretty poor.

Prime Rib, asparagus carrots, mushrooms all just above room temperature when served. By the time half way through meal our meat was cold.

Traditional hot golden outside layer just not there. Disappointed in quality.

Pretty pricy disappointment overall.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I never chose to come to this place assuming it was a steak place. But we came for a family outing to celebrate 5 birthdays...we were a group of 16. The servers were polite and tried hard but by the end of the evening the service really slowed down and the table was not cleared adequately.
They were happy to split the bill however we wanted...by family of just divide by 4.
The table set up was long tables but it was fine...we just had to get up and walk to the people at the other end to talk to them.
The restaurant was very big and clean and the washrooms were ok.
Most people ordered steak, ribs or burgers. A couple of the steak dinners arrived cold and they happily replaced them. My meal was the harvest bowl minus the dairy based sauce. It was fine. They did have a veg burger on the menu but I avoided that as it had cheese in it.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This restaurant deserves less than ZERO!!! very rude and abrupt waitress !!! Wasn't helpful at all when we were placing our order. When I called the manager to tell him about our experience, and I had asked him to please get us a different waitress or simply move us to another area. He told me I'm too DEMANDING!!!! WHAT???? If this is the way the manager answers, then what should you expect from his staff!!!! DISGUSTING ATTITUDE!!!! WE LEFT AND WENT TO A DIFFERENT PLACE. WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!!