US$148
US$119
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$133
US$128
Admiral Inn & Suites(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
US$73
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$120
TripAdvisor
Reviews (1 202)
1 202 results
All reviewsthe linkgrab and gofree traineuropean feelmodern designcorner roomself servetoronto airportparking garagerooms are smallcomfortable bedgreat showercatch an early flightlobby barunion stationan overnight staylate arrival
11 - 16 of 1 202 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed one night prior to flying to Europe and one night upon my return. I truly enjoy this new concept in hotels, ultra-modern, compact but cozy with every necessary amenity. The room was ultra clean, the bed super comfy, and lighting was excellent. Flat screen TV and good, free WiFi with plenty of outlet access. Quiet A/C. I also loved the bar area with self-serve food. The lobby was adorable. The staff was friendly and efficient. Easy access via airport tram. Reasonable prices. The icing on the cake was the late check out times to accommodate later flights. Terrific view of the city and planes taking off but absolutely no noise.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was recently at the Alt for a two day workshop, and even though I live in Toronto it was easier to stay at the hotel than commute home. The first thing that stuck me about the place was the very European atmosphere and style of the hotel. Having to use your room key to keep the lights on for example. The room was very functional and comfortable - although better pillows (more firm) would have helped. The meeting rooms were very comfortable, have white boards and computer projection to TV screen. Where I felt they fell down a little was the food - or lack there of. The meeting had "breakfast" which consisted of muffins and sticky sweet things with some fruit. Some protein would have been nice to add here for those of us who don't eat sticky sweet things for breakfast. There is also no restaurant in the hotel which brought my score down a little. You can get a little food in the lobby bar/cafe area but we had to go out for dinner - and since we were at the airport, that left very few options. Overall a great place for the workshop - needed better attention to the breakfast, but the location is good and surprisingly quiet for an airport hotel.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night on business. Check in was poor - staff uninterested and unfriendly. Wanted a bite to eat and had only self serve options that were overpriced and stale. Room was very small but in fairness very clean. Would not stay at an Alt Hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank OnTheGoCFO
Dino G, General Manager at Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear OnTheGoCFO,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.The Alt concept is a little different than the traditional hotels in terms of the room layout, amenity and design.Our guests pay for what they really need and not for amenities like room service,valet, mini bar, spa etc. Being at the airport we wanted to offer our guests dining option 24 hours a day and that's why we have our Altcetra Grab and Go. Altcetra is stocked daily with food made fresh by our caterer. There are also restaurants close to the hotel that deliver and the menus are available at the front desk.Regarding the staff members please accept my apologies and be assured that I will be speaking to them. Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback.

Best
Dino Gurusamy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very good place to stay if you need to be close to the airport. It is at the end of the terminal train line. Very convenient.

The check-in experience was great. The front desk person provided lots of information about hotel amenities and how things worked at the hotel. When asked about local restaurants, he provided lots of good recommendations.

The room had a nice modern touch. It was very clean.

I only wish that the room could be quieter. I realize that it is close to the airport - so, the jets could be heard. I have stayed at hotels at the terminal in the past that have been quieter.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the proximity to the airport, room was comfy and staff where very nice would definitely stay here again. Really liked the fact I could g ab my luggage and head to the train and be in my room in less than 30 mins.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo