All reviews park and fly grill house front desk adjoining restaurant shuttle service room was clean upgraded to a suite great park the ground floor fridge and microwave tim hortons stayed one night we've stayed wake up call nice stay breakfast included free shuttle
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have stayed here a few times in the last month and I am extremely happy with the customer service I received from Dianne Lucky & George! They were all very welcoming and just great to talk to.
The hotel is very clean & comfortable & the restaurant attached has awesome food!
I will definitely be staying here again,

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carol G
ComfortInnAW, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Carol G,

Thanks for your wonderful comments and rating, we truly appreciate it. Glad our staff continually stand up to the best customer service standards. See you on your next trip!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I absolutely loved my stay here. Lucky and the female worker on the evening of June 8th were both so helpful and welcoming. They made it easy for me and explained everything. As a young woman alone, I felt very safe. The breakfast was very plentiful and delicious. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Anne-MTL-100

Dear guest,

Thanks very much for your time in leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you felt safe, secure, and comfortable. Glad your accommodations were clean. See you again!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Lucky has given us excellent, friendly customer service on last four visits. He is knowledgeable and takes care of details. The support staff also show genuine interest in their guests. The shuttle is on time and drivers are very pleasant. Would recommend this hotel for budget conscious travellers who would like to be close to the airport and other amenities. Restaurant on site is also good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
ComfortInnAW, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear guest,

We appreciate your time in leaving us a review, glad that everything is great during your stays. Thanks for choosing us! We will share your comments with all staff, take care.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Have stayed at this hotel for months on end for business, and simply cannot find a single reason to complain. All of the staff are amazingly helpful and friendly, from front desk to maintenance to housekeeping. Lucky always goes above and beyond to ensure my stay is a comfortable and enjoyable experience. The hotel has all of the amenities I need for business travel and I find the in room microwave and fridge to be a great feature.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yesyesyesyesyesno

Dear guest,

Thanks for continually staying with us, we appreciate your business! Glad that everything in your room is well appointed and that you continually get great service. Take care!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My room was clean, affordable, and the staff were very helpful! Lucky and Sunny made me feel welcome and accommodated some special requests without hesitation! There is a gym and restaurant on site, too. I highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Noel F

Dear Noel F,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it! Glad that everyone went out of their way to accommodate you. Come back any time soon!