“Disappointed again”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Order wasn't right, we have tried before but given up.
We won't order again.
We tried to call back, no answer:(

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank islandlorna2

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are in London this is our go-to for a great pizza.
Always fresh and such a great variety.
Sometimes there is a wait - but that’s because it is so popular.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My family and I enjoy the occasional pizza and Byron has some great choices not just your basics. You can order from a preselected menu or create your own. They have a really good gluten-free pizza crust that I like that doesn't taste like cardboard but also offer several other types of crusts including thin and whole wheat for a healthy option. The staff are nice and the turnaround time is very good. They always seem to have a flyer special ongoing with various deals that include salads or their new brownies. One terrific thing about this pizzeria is that they give back to the community by assisting with fundraising through pizza lunches at the schools or offering a dinner special that will rebate a portion of the cost back to the school. That's a great benefit and much appreciated! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Living just minutes outside of Byron, we often find ourselves in the Village plaza on a fairly frequent basis and will pick up Byron Pizza for convenience and quality.

Pros:
Very flavourful sauce
Excellent crust
Humbly surprised by the quality of the garlic sticks
Good customer service

Cons:
While I am willing to pay more for great meals, the prices could use a slight adjustment
My recent pizza wasn’t fully cut through
Toppings could be more evenly spread out

If you love pizza, it’s undoubted the best option in Byron.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Always the go to for reasonably priced quality pizzas. Their staff work hard. I've never had a better Canadian pizza. Not greasy like stobies or others in town.

Date of visit: December 2017