All reviews front desk putting green laundry facilities bedroom suite mini kitchen pull out couch breakfast staff great room full size fridge shopping and restaurants hockey tournament yogurt off the highway fitness room london ontario beds were comfortable supper
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I didn't stay here long as I was just stopping in on my way to Michigan. But the hotel is nice and very clean. I had a King Suite (free upgrade) which i appreciated. The gentlemen at the front was very friendly and very accommodating. I don't remember his name but I want to say Jessie. I could be wrong. But I liked that the hotel is not far into town, but still close to everything. It's about 2 mins from the highway.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the suites before and this year it is as good as it was before. The room is reasonable in size. The facilities are great including in house laundry, pool, breakfast, free dinner 3 nights a week and free car park. The only thing I have against the room is the position of the air conditioning opposite to the couch. You can sit while it is on.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed over a weekend recently in a queen studio suite. Excellent for two people but I would not recommend it for four unless it was just an overnight stopover. Room was very clean and the staff were friendly. There are plenty of signs letting you know that there are limited room cleaning services so you shouldn’t expect your beds to be made unless you specifically ask. Breakfast was fresh and well presented. Variety of hot and cold items as well as a good selection of drinks. We did not use any other facilities but I would especially thank the lady in the kitchen for giving us ice for our cooler when we were heading out for the day... I would definitely recommend this hotel for stays in the London area as you are right by the road into the downtown area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martininblack63
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Mark let us check in early. Rooms, hotel, pool immaculately clean. Everyone friendly. Anything we needed, Mark and staff helped immediately. Strongly recommend. Awesome breakfast also. Real coffee!!! Staff are incredibly polite, even to the kids.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel, with my family, for a baseball tournament. I would recommend it and would stay again if I was visiting London.

The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. It’s close to shopping and restaurants as well.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family