“Amazing Taste!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Every time when I come in, the place is pretty quiet, and it has a great design along with all the breathtaking decoration! I enjoyed my time there and I loved the Pad Si Ew with Shrimp! (I recommend it!). The food quality is amazing, I loved my stay, and I hope people will come here more often!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

You have to try the pad Thai it’s incredible . Fresh and served perfect. Service is quick and the staff really have you in mind and are friendly and so kind . The pasta salad is so good and fresh .

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Excellent little restaurant. Service was very friendly. Food came promptly and fresh and delicious. The curry pad thai with beef is a must try!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and great service. Vegan options available! It's a hidden gem in the city. You can dine in or ask for delivery!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

First time ordering food from this restaurant. I ordered later than I would have liked, 45 minutes before closing. The quality of food was outstanding Hot and fresh. So glad I tried this restaurant.

1  Thank Aga M