“Worth a visit”

Ranked #33 of 89 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The museum is a little bit small but it has some interesting exhibits. The facility is modern and easy to navigate, with helpful staff. Overall, 60-90 minutes should suffice to enjoy what's on offer.

All reviews
"canadian"
in 4 reviews
"project"

Reviewed 21 May 2018

You know how some museums are so much more than you can handle in one day? This one isn't. It has great exhibits that evoke thought and are small enough to enjoy in one bite.

1  Thank Theresa A
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancé love museums and so this was a must visit on our list in the city. We were both highly disappointed. I’m not sure if it’s because they are renovating and there is space that they can’t use, but there is barely anything to see. There were interesting things here and there but overall we were both tired afterwards because we were so bored. The admission is by donation and can be done before or after you walk it. I don’t know if this is good or bad because after doing it I don’t see how anyone would donate more than a toonie or two.

3  Thank CanadianGem
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I found this gem recently and I’m so glad I did. What a cool way to learn a little more about London’s history. So thankful to have such a cool attraction.