“Food and Staff !”

Shawarma House
Ranked #80 of 1 122 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We are close by. It's amazing great food!
We have visitors from Calgary to Utah and Toronto
Everyone has been impressed :)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We eat here often and the staff is always friendly and attentive. Some of our favourite items are the chicken shawarma, the fattoush salad and the fresh cut fries. The garlic sauce is also very tasty and they are always willing to give you extra on the side. On our last visit we had to wait approximately ten minutes for the chicken to be cooked, but it was worth it!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

A neat decent size Resturent
Excellent service
Nice hot food.
Best beef / lamb shawarma I had in a long time.
Will definitely come again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My fiance and our friends come here all the time. I highly recommend the chicken shawarma platter, fattoush with chicken, or the chicken and beef, though you can't go wrong with any selection on the menu. Normally I don't enjoy falafel but here they are very good! The staff is always friendly and the service is quick.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant last night for the first time. I had the vegetarian combo plate and my husband had the chicken shawarma combo. They were both delicious. The plates were so full that we couldn't finish all the food. The staff were very friendly also.