All reviews deep end hockey team fridge and microwave cleaning staff bit dated rooms were very clean indoor pool easy access darryl morrison tournament highway canada hospital
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was great to us. After a long drive with 2 young kids, we arrived here to find out we had mixed up our dates. Once we figured that out Becca, the associate here, made sure to find us a room at a great rate, despite the fact that is was a busy Saturday night. Thank you Becca and Ramada!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming, we looked at the room first and decided to stay. There is a Chucks Steak House just across the street, so we walked there. Hotel room was clean, but the hotel is a bit worn out. They are soon starting renovations, it could use a freshening up of the decor, get rid of the wallpaper, etc. They have a salt water pool, not too warm but fun to have a dip. Rooms have a microwave and bar sized fridge. Very comfortable bed, Everything you need for a comfy stay if you're not too picky. Only ninety five dollars per night, plus tax, so reasonable for sure. Breakfast is not included but is available onsite for eight fifty per person for a hot buffet style breakfast. This hotel is only two floors high, so it is a long walk to your room from the front desk, depending on what room you get, we didn't mind but an older person would have trouble with that. Also, there is no elevator that we could see. There is a bar/lounge which is comfy and has $4 beers on Tuesdays. Coffee maker in your room. We would stay here again, it was good.

Room Tip: Reserve a room near the desk, before you arrive.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Very poor maintained, Outdated amenities. Expensive price. I brought my family, but cancel the 2nd night because we found a much better hotel across the street only $30 more expensive. This hotel doesn't work $135 per night. No one used the pool due to the mould and dirty walls and pool surface. I didn't go to the restaurant but it doesn't look goo either. Rooms and Staff were ok.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank obotan405585
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel is a bit dated but staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in was very smooth and the girls at the front counter even switched me rooms to get me in earlier.

Good location as it's right off the 401 and lots of restaurants in the area.

Had an excellent meal in their bar and the bartender was friendly and again, service was spot on.

I've stayed here before and will again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights during London’s Pawlooza with our two small pups in adjoining rooms. Overall our stay was pleasant and while I was worried that the rooms would have a stinky dog smell based on reviews I had read I found that it didn’t! However, we did find an old empty pudding cup beneath our bed and that our coffee maker had an old, moldy, and used filter in it. It wasn’t a terrible room but it wasn’t very clean and it was quite dated.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business