Reviews (1 131)
1 132 results
All reviews valet parking signature club room valet service self park unique hotel renovated room front desk staff hot tub budweiser gardens downtown area would highly recommend this hotel stayed one night king bed armoury brunch lounge elevator
33 - 38 of 1 132 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

First off, I truly HATE hotels that don't provide a copy of the bill either by paper copy under the door, by email or by a PDF that can be downloaded from the hotel website. The majority of my travels are business related and spending time hunting down a copy of the bill for expense purposes is time taken away from far more important tasks. If a hotel does not provide the bill, then at least provide a means to contact someone for the bill. Nowhere on the hotel website is an email provided. If you dial the telephone # then you get a ridiculous menu of options that go nowhere. And when you finally make it to the end of pressing the various numbers you are put on hold forever.

I normally love Delta hotels but the infuriating experience of trying to retrieve a simple copy of my stay has turned this location off for me forever.

There are far better options within walking distance of this hotel. Plus all the other hotels nearby either email you the folio after your checkout OR have a means of retrieving it on their website.

Also, the self parking lot is behind the hotel and requires you lugging your luggage to a lot that is across a big street and behind another parking lot. This is ok in nice weather but do NOT come here in the winter where you have to struggle with your luggage through snow and sleet. Based on the service provided, it is criminal that this hotel would charge what it does.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcus K
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Marcus K.
Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. A copy of your invoice has been emailed out to you. On the morning of your departure we had a system outage that was not anticipate and therefor the bills that are typically delivered under the door nightly were unable to be printed. We attempted to email as many folios as we could but yours was missed and we sincerely apologize. Our website does list our toll free number to the Marriott call center and I'm sorry they weren't more helpful with connecting you to a member of our team on property to assist. This is a serious of unfortunate errors that are not typical of our hotel and we do hope that you will reconsider staying with us in the future.
While our Self parking lot is a half block behind the hotel, we do encourage our guest to leave their car in our covered front lane and take luggage up to their room first after checking in before heading to the lot to park the car. Alternatively we have the convenience of Valet parking available as well.
Again we apologize for letting you down during your most recent stay. We do looking forward to welcoming you again!
Kindest Regards,
Pamela N - Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located in the heart of London Ontario the newly renovated Delta hotel has greatly improved since my last visit.

The rooms align with other Delta hotels I've visited. The executive lounge is newly renovated and one of the best that I've seen but small. The pool and hot tube is very nice and shallow pool if you have kids. The gym is decent and it has a basketball / ball hockey court which is good but needs a renovation to level the floor and make it first class.

The staff was very professional and best in class in my opinion. If you're looking for a place to stay Delta is your spot in London.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear ddoopan D,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and comments you have shared with others about Delta by Marriott London Armouries. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to greeting you on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I just slept in the hotel. I have no real complaints against the hotel, but in terms of other hotels I have been to in the world, I am somewhat neutral on the overall vibe of the hotel (underwhelmed) , that I didn't seem to catch. Unless I misunderstood, the restaurant closes at 2 pm and the bar open at 3 pm. I found the services more so in line with those found in smaller hotels/smaller cities, not what one might necessarily expect from a major hotel chain. And yet the price point of this hotel was likely the most expensive in the city. On arrival, you have to search for attendant to valet park the car. On leaving, even if you phone your ticket # to the front desk and the car is quickly brought to the front door, you sometimes have to wait for the valet to give you the keys to the car. The people were courteous but again, I am accustomed to hotels (especially higher end major brand hotels) of having a degree of "cachet", not quite evident at this hotel. I categorized this hotel as mid-range in spite of the luxury hotel price tag of a room for a mid-size Canadian city.

Room Tip: none that I can think of
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear see_all_world,

Thank you for your honest feedback and comments about Delta by Marriott London Armouries.
We are happy to know your overall stay was good. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we genuinely apologize for not doing so during your time with us.
Thank you for staying with us , and we hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful building and rooms. My friend had hee wedding and the staff and service were very kind and helpful. We stayed in suite 205 and our patio doors we out to the pool and hot tub area. Absolutely gorgeous views love the exposed brick and modern touches. The suite on the 4th floor is amazing as well. Definitely will be staying again in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Sarah H.
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. We love hosting family and friends for Weddings. The Bride and Groom's guests comfort is just as important as making sure their big day goes off without a hitch. We are trilled to hear you'll be joining us again in the future and can't wait to welcome you back!
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!
Kindest Regards,
Pamela N.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

On my last visit to London I stayed once again at the Delta Armouries. From the first moment you arrive the service you receive at the door is outstanding. The personnel at the counter is excellent and the manager and assistant manager is incredible. The night we stayed there was a sppreciation night for rewards members and the spread is out of this world. This happens once a week so check it out. My suggestions to all leaders is to hold your meetings or retreat there. It is a freat place to work and relax. The upgrades to their room is remarkable.

Room Tip: Upgraded room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear kdbellefeuille,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback and comments you have shared with others about Delta by Marriott London Armouries. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward welcoming you back sometime in the near future.