“Friendly local coffee shop”
Review of Relay: Concession

Relay: Concession
Ranked #290 of 1 361 Restaurants in Hamilton
Description: Hamilton's friendliest coffee bar with the best coffee. We roast our own fair trade and organic coffee from a variety origins. Our baristas are knowlegable, warm, and talented. We craft coffee brilliance.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best every London Fog! I went in for a gift card and a London Fog for myself. The barista mentioned they also had lavender London fog, so I tried it and it was delicious . They also have some local baked goods which are very tempting.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Relay is a cute place with a tiny seating area and a few tables outside. Coffee was tasty and strong. There was only one staff member working- he was busy, friendly and helpful. Prices were on the higher end but not outrageous.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my late, it was nice strong. However, the girl who made my drink was lacking in personality, my husband and I tried to make polite small talk and were barely given any type of response that wasn't one or two words. We were very put off by this, considering a man walked in who was either the owner or a coworker and she proceeded to have an animated conversation after cutting us off mid speak. We haven't been back since, which is a bummer because the coffee/drinks are fantastic.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Very fine coffee indeed. Cappucino, espresso, drip coffee-all very good. Small sitting area, tables outside in better weather.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

While they have changed the name (Detour Coffee) they have not changed the excellent coffee. Their staff is friendly and knowledgeable and they feature a great selection of local products. A wonderful addition to the Hamilton scene.