“Inconsistent Delivery Boundaries ”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #906 of 1 329 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza Hut pizza and wings happens to be one of our favourites We often stop in for take out or call ahead for pickup at this Queenston Road location .
Occasionally we require delivery . It's ALWAYS A HASSLE !
They take the name ask for the address and then ask you to hold ( at this point I know they are checking to see if you are within the boundaries of their delivery area .) If it's your lucky day they will come back and simply take your order . More often than not they will come back and say that they do not deliver to our area . It's really just too much hit and miss .
We all know there must be boundaries . I just don't understand the inconsistency .
They have a lovely delivery man who has often delivered to our address . I have mentioned this problem to him . His advice was to just mention they have delivered in the past and that he is perfectly willing to deliver.
Sometimes that works , sometimes not .
My daughter lives 4 minutes from me , she runs into the same problem . Occasionally they will deliver to her address and at other times she has had her order delivered to our address and then drives over to pick it up.
Talk about inconsistent .
Unfortunately there are many Pizza Huts left in the Hamilton area however FORTUNATELY for us we live in an area that abounds with Pizza places .
My new favourite old time establishment The Attic . Sorry Pizza Hut but because of the constant hassle and inconsistency you have lost me as a customer .

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The owners of this pizzapizza really hate when you use a gift card. They made it so difficult I had to go back a third time AFTER I called the customer service line twice to confirm the balance on the gift card. The pizza was ok but the experience left a bad taste. There are many other better options for pizza than this place.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious Thursday night pizza deal. Lots of sauce and toppings. Excellent customer service by front of store manager and kitchen staff. Always professional with a customer first attitude.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

it's my personal opinion, I like their pizzas the most, I never buy from anywhere else but I'm not big on pizza. Their wings are always good I've tried almost all the variations, I always have dine-in, yeah their units are old and dated, why can't they invest into a TV? some nice music? new wall paint? their mustard yellow walls are YUCK! and those tacky wall pictures. It really does not cost much and makes the atmosphere more modern and inviting.