“Deal Of The Day”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #998 of 1 474 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious Thursday night pizza deal. Lots of sauce and toppings. Excellent customer service by front of store manager and kitchen staff. Always professional with a customer first attitude.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

it's my personal opinion, I like their pizzas the most, I never buy from anywhere else but I'm not big on pizza. Their wings are always good I've tried almost all the variations, I always have dine-in, yeah their units are old and dated, why can't they invest into a TV? some nice music? new wall paint? their mustard yellow walls are YUCK! and those tacky wall pictures. It really does not cost much and makes the atmosphere more modern and inviting.