“I loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Explorer8...
“I loved it”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

I loved the cottage it was a nice stay I liked the updated house I would stay again I was looking to book again in May I had emailed a few places

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Mar 2015
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Beechwood Niagara property. We look forward to accommodating you on your future travels to Niagara!
Toronto
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

25 Mar 2014
Thanks so much for the recommendation! We love this home too - it's spacious and has all the amenities of a home away from home. Glad your enjoyed your stay!
ON
Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

20 Feb 2014
We're happy you enjoyed this spacious beach cottage! You're right; this cottage is spacious not only inside but outside as well. Hopefully if you rent this summer you can scoop this one up. Hope to see you soon!
Mississauga
Reviewed 28 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
28 Nov 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! This cottage is beautiful and spacious and our clients always enjoy their time there. Thank you for your suggestion to have a broom there - we will definitely get one to stay in the home!
Toronto
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

16 Oct 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback! This is an amazing cottage and is immaculate. Glad to hear you had a great time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing