“Great Location, Great Meal”

Spencer's at the Waterfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's at the Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 509 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brant Street
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went there recently on a business trip with a number of colleagues. The appetizers were delicious (shared a number including calamari which was fantastic). Had the steak for dinner, which was great, but a number in the party had the fish (of which there were many choices). I loved the steak but was envious for the fish. Next time, will give me a reason to return.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Celebrated my wife's birthday here with 15 guests for Sunday brunch. Excellent value & quality food items on buffet table area. Plenty of hot meats, seafood, salads, breads & breakfast items replenished often. All guests agreed their Sunday brunch was amazing, I'm sure regular daily restaurant fare is amazing as well! Would not hesitate to come back or reserve for a party!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had been for brunch a few months ago and it was very good but I didn't have a good vibe when I made a reservation for a birthday last week. When we arrived they wanted to seat us right beside the bathroom in the least desirable table we asked for another location, she did accommodate us but it took some time for her to adjust to the request. I had mentioned it was a birthday celebration when making the reservation.
The food is ok but is overpriced for what you get and is higher than other locations with the same type of menu and quality. The best value is by far brunch.
What was the most disappointing was that the birthday was forgotten. The waiter was not informed (so he claimed) and we had to ask which really ruined the fun of the surprise. Just not what I would expect from a high end dining restaurant.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We have been here before and it now seems as though it is all about money. 4 of us ordered steak and portions were small. I actually had to get a hamburg when we got home as I was hungry. No way after eating a 45$ steak. All the accompaniments like fries or potatoes are expensive as well. About 9$ or so. Value just motbthere any more although the location is awesome. Will stick to the keg!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It was a gray day but all the glass looking out to the lake brightened the mood. Service was efficient and helpful by Frank D. Burger was excellent as were the tacos. Nice selection of beer and apparently the sangria was good also! We enjoyed our lunch, thanks.