US$170
US$151
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Future Inns Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$148
US$133
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Cambridge Suites - Halifax(Halifax)
US$194
US$174
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$149
Beatonridge Guest House(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$78
Hotels.com
US$82
Orbitz.com
Reviews (1 355)
1 355 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungegreat locationcows ice creamlower deckhistoric propertiescasino nova scotiawater viewharbour frontwithin walking distancehotel restaurantboard walkmaritime museumwaterfront boardwalkfront desk staffper daycorner roomparking garage
33 - 38 of 1 355 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked this hotel in February 2016 for my wife and I on Valentines Day. Its a great hotel and allowed us to enjoy our evening alone away from the kids. Its easy for us to walk around and enjoy or time together. The room was clean and of great quality. Only downside is that they did jack up prices over the holiday. Also you cannot book all of the rooms over Expedia

Stayed: February 2018
HalifaxM, Social Media Manager at Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us back your feedback during your last stay! We are glad to hear that you had enjoyed yourself and we look forward to hosting you again in the future should your travels ever bring you back to Halifax!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

What a delight! We arrived at the hotel in the evening, after a flight from Detroit. Everything was going our way, from catching an inexpensive bus from the airport to the quick ride into town. We checked in and the clerk mentioned that we were staying in one of his favorite rooms. Then he said something about making sure we opened the additional door in our room to take advantage of the suite. My husband travels often and we've stayed in many Marriott properties. He has Platinum status and many points, which is how we reserved our room. When we opened the door, we were certain an error had been made. The living area of our suite was larger than the living area of our house. The suite had a large king size bedroom, two bathrooms, a fireplace, and a view that was amazing. We kept waiting for a knock on the door to correct this situation. It never came. This hotel had all the perks we enjoy, concierge breakfast and appetizers. All was top notch. The location is perfect, on the wharf area, convenient for restaurants and walking. All employees were professional and friendly. Halifax is a delightful place and we definitely plan to return.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a view of the harbor. Ask for one!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stone's Throw Patio. NEVER in my entire life have I waited 25 minutes for a drink. Seriously this was the absolute worst service I have EVER encountered in Halifax. Went for an after work drink and a bite with a few friends to try out this patio because it looks beautiful and there are not enough waterfront spots downtown. Do yourself a favour and wait for a table at any other place instead of punching yourself in the face here. When we were finally able to flag down a confused overwhelmed staff member to order a drink, it was a total 25 minutes actually getting the drinks. And they were not the rose we ordered. She brought a red and a white. We drank them anyway as we did not have another 25 minutes to spare. Food was out of the question. If we had finally gotten to order any it would have been cold or forgotten so we left. Go anywhere else but here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HalifaxM, Guest Relations Manager at Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Bernie M, Your recent dining experience with us does not reflect the extraordinary hospitality that we take such great pride in and I am truly sorry that we missed the mark of creating a better dining experience for you and your friends. Rest assured, I will be following up with the appropriate department to ensure this remains an isolated incident. We do hope you will give Stone's Throw Patio another opportunity to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We had the best experience at this hotel. They treated us like family from start to finish! The customer service is out of this world! The outdoor patio has happy hour 4-7 and what a great venue for pre-dinner drinks. There is a spa, a pool and whirlpool and a small exercise room. It is so convenient for nearby restaurants and shops. If you're thinking it's too pricey, spend the extra money. It's worth every penny. Go to the Lower Deck pub for great meals and at night for an evening of fun and dancing! Great live music and you feel like a regular. We will stay here again when we return. (Free underground parking for guests) Great Adirondack chairs overlooking the water.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Service was top notch and the location right on the Halifax Boardwalk can’t be beat! Kudos to the staff and management of this really special Marriott property. I asked for honey and lemon in my room several times and got the items in minutes each time. I needed to warm food I brought up to my room from one of the restaurants on the boardwalk and a microwave oven was magically delivered to my room in minutes! This is truly an exceptional hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business