“DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!”

Upper Clements Parks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: In the heart of the Annapolis Valley, Upper Clements Park, the FUN Capital of Nova Scotia, opened its doors in 1989 and has since been one of Atlantic Canada's top tourism destinations. The amusement park stands on 75 acres and features over 30 rides and attractions which bring over 70,000 people every year. We are the only park in Atlantic Canada that features a Flume ride (the Sissiboo Sizzler), and we are the proud home of the only wooden roller coaster in Atlantic Canada, the Tree Topper roller coaster.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived with my grandson after driving an hour and a half to get there to find out the roller coaster the waterslides the Ferris wheel and the zip line weren’t working . As for seniors read and they said there was no seniors rate but the website says they’re was. Asked if there was a cut rate because of all the rides that weren’t working they said no . Went anyway because we had driven so far and my grandson was so excited about going in . The haunted house has changed from the really good haunted house to a house that is barely decorated at all. somebody jumped out and yelled that was about it . The food in the park is very very overpriced. they wanted five dollars for a cinnamon roll . The staff was bored and didn’t talk to the people at all. they looked like they wanted to be anywhere else other than doing their jobs . Really don’t waste your time. this park is going downhill very very fast . And this was one day before the July 1 long weekend and the ending of school this is nuts! Maybe time for new management who really cares about an adventure park in Nova Scotia !!!!

1  Thank pumpkin1593
"non profit"
"summer reading program"
"rural nova scotia"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I rented a minivan and packed up the entire family to make a day trip. We arrived at the gates just before they opened and spent around 8 hours at the part. I was completely exhausted by the time we were finished.

My only complaint and I did message them about it was the fact that their bully of a security guard was extremely nasty and rude. I "told" me to move the van from its parking spot and when I said "why" he said "because I said so". I told him I don't know who he is and I'm not moving my van without a reason. He then went off on a tangent. I proceeded to ignore him and then filed a formal complaint as soon as we got inside.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Take a picnic and lots of water a bit of change for ice cream and have a great day out. Suitable for all ages. It’s non profit and so they have limited funds for updates but still a great day out for something that won’t break the bank.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Fun for your family with rides, history, culture, food, and one of the last surviving wooden roller coasters, and occasional entertainment. Enjoy.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have been taking my son to Upper Clements Park since he was two years old and he is now 15. I must say I was a little disappointed this year. I know we visited near the end of the season but that is still no excuse. Since my son is older now he can go out on his own so that leaves me to wander the park and do my own thing. Usually there are craftspeople with things for sale and you can go in the different house and take a look. I don't know if they didn't have any this year but when I went the houses were empty. Admission to the park is free if you don't go on rides however if you want to go on the park train it will cost you $5.75. So there wasn't really much to do if you didn't go on the rides. They had messages on their TV that the haunted house was closed and that the laser tag was not in operation. You still have to pay the same amount for a bracelet but you don't get to use all the attractions. We ate ice cream and browsed the gift shop and the kids went on the rides. Come to find out the laser tag was working but they just hadn't updated the message on the TV. If not going on the rides, it's quite boring. It is a nice park with lots of potential. I'm sure if you were going on the rides you'd find it a lot more fun and quite possibly have a different review. Not sure if I would drive that far or spend that much money to go next year.