“Amazing tapas ”
Review of Luckett Vineyards

Luckett Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Wolfville
More attraction details
Owner description: Please note: Bistro hours are 11-4 daily for lunch, 5-8 for dinner service on Friday’s and Saturdays (call ahead to ensure we are open for dinner). Tasting bar hours are 10-6
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazing and the atmosphere was likely the best part. The building seems new and the grounds are so well kept. Not even a fan of wine and had a great time!

LuckettVineyards, Owner at Luckett Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review, we hope to have you back again soon!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"tasting room"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the fifth stop on my wife and I private wine tour. We had some samples and stayed for a cheese board. The view is so lovely here and the service was great too. The only drawback is that this winery does not wave your tasting fee if you purchase wine like all the others in the area. Too bad. We still had a great time and would go back.

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.
I'm not sure if there was some miscommunication with our staff, or perhaps they just missed it but we do waive a tasting fee when a guest purchases a case of wine. If this was not the case for you we would be happy to provide you with a gift card for a complimentary tasting or a refund in that amount to you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was anxious to visit but the whole experience left me very disappointed. It is a shame that this business is catering ONLY to the wealthy. I had hoped the humble career beginning would have continued but not so. The walls of wine were so overpriced that I could not bring myself to purchase any.

Thank you for your review. We understand that our wines were not for you, but hope that you will consider they are priced within the realm of NS wines and reflect the cost of producing a labour intensive agriculture product in a small industry (and province)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed our visit to this winery despite the rain. Loved the vineyard phone booth!
Staff was very knowledgeable & helpful. We had an incredible lunch! We loved the Tidal Bay Wine. Should have bought more!

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us, hopefully next time the sun will be shining!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I went to celebrate one of our belated birthdays. We went for the concert (Party boots) and dinner. The food was amazing and the band kept us on the dancefloor! Most importantly, the Red Phone Box was soooooooooo impressive that I brought a case home! The owner and staff are top notch. I would recommend this beautiful winery in a heart beat!

LuckettVineyards, General Manager at Luckett Vineyards, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you were able to experience one of our fun concerts on the hill!

We look forward to having you back again soon .... that phone box red can only last so long!