“Amazing food and service”

Blue Olive - Les Mille et Une Nuits
Ranked #5 of 283 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visited Blue Olive for supper and it amazing and flavourful. The mediterranean cuisine and the the cozy atmosphere are a delight. We highly recommend this restaurant and we will be back for sure.

2  Thank DeniseNY2014

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I was lucky to find this gem of Middle Easter cuisine when traveling through Moncton. You enter this beautiful cozy place and find yourself in a different part of the world - all decorations, style, lights, music and small things bring you far away from Canada. A fantastic friendly manager will give you necessary recommendations about he courses and food, and while you wait for your food to be cooked, you will enjoy the atmosphere of the place which definitely would bring many nice memories about that part of the world if you've been there. But when the food arrives - oh my god! I would definitely recommend you trying the signature salad Oasis and Royal Couscous as well as the home-made lamb burger.
I would definitely love to come back to this place and would be more than happy if they open one in Toronto!

3  Thank Sergio S
Reviewed 26 June 2018

our friends suggested we go and have authentic Mediterranean food. I had the beef tenderloin skewers. Very tender and delicious. My husband and sister in law had the curry seafood and her husband had the tagine. The food was excellent as well as the server was great, very professional. I would recommend this restaurant as it is very cozy and if you want great authentic Mediterranean food, this is the place to go. The prizes are in the moderate range. Good prices for excellent food and service. I will definitely return to try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank paulettedaigle
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I visited the Blue Olive with a party of 4 (total) and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The decor and atmosphere are excellent and make for a nice, intimate dinner. We started with the Blue Olive Mezze as a starter. It was a great size for 2 to share, and makes an excellent small tasting appetizer for 4 adults. The kebbe, fatayer, and arak waresh (grape leaf rolls) were delicious and very flavourful. Our friends ordered the beef kebabs (cooked to taste) and the Moroccan Tagine. They both really enjoyed their meals, even though they weren't super familiar with this type of cuisine. My husband and I ordered the Royal CousCous and Lamb kebabs. The lamb was cooked to taste and I received 2 large skewers with nice chunks of lamb. My husband loved his Royal Couscous and was very hungry, which was good, as the dish is very large and includes a variety of meat. Next time I'm in Moncton, I will definitely re-visit and try the other items on the menu, and I'll save room for desert.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Nice Mediterranean atmosphere, tastefully decorated. Any time I have visited this restaurant the food has been tasty. Service is a little slow at times but generally good.