“Try their New Fish & Chips!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mcdonald's Restaurants of Canada Ltd
Ranked #148 of 263 Restaurants in Fredericton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

McDonalds have a new dish - English Style Fish & Chips - and man are they tasty! try 'em, you will like 'em!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Out shopping with clients that are on a budget. You can eat there for less. This restaurant is alway friendly and clean. I like how the staff is to my clients. I alway go back there. (One friendly spot).

Reviewed 6 September 2017

About once a week, we go through the drive through for dinner. Our order is simple and straightboff the menu. But I would have to say that at least 50% of the time our order is wrong. Yes, I know we should check before we drive away. But with 2 lanes of drive through, emptying out onto a busy 4-lane street - quite honestly, our mind us on safety, rather than on whether we got the right order of fries. We go home, open the bag hoping for the best. Damn.... they screwed up again. I am owed so many orders of fries and double quarter pounders with cheese (apparently they think, I only need the single LOL) it's no longer funny. We all need a little McDs in our life every now and then. But jeez - get my order right please!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

husband and I and 2 grandkids had recent breakfast kids breakfast amazingand so reasonable as well as nutritious we had egg mcmuffins very good. great play area for kids only problem they wanted to stay, left with screaming kids under each of our arms Cheryl and paul

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Great morning breakfast menu and service. Close to all amenities, especially hotels. Glad to have visited area and take in the sights and culture.