“EVERYTHING WE NEEDED AND MORE”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Fully remodeled bungalow
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sightseer...
“Rental let down by standard of cleanliness of property”
Reviewed 22 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

This property was chosen because of having good outdoor space and a hot tub and BBQ. As we had 2 children this was important When I booked I clearly told the landlord we had children with us but we found live shot gun shells and medication lying around. The fridge was full of food and filthy. The kitchen was cluttered and the dustbin was overflowing in the kitchen. The house looked like someone had just got up and left it so I phoned Rob to clarify that we were the only people staying there. When Rob came round the next evening to show us everything we raised our concerns over the food and cleanliness of the house as we presumed he had a cleaner come in to clean up and they had sadly let him down. This wld have been a perfect time for him to rectify the poor first impression by saying he wld get the cleaners in but he did not seem bothered. Unfortunately when we went to use the BBQ it was so filthy we just closed it up again. This property is advertised as executive and certainly cost more than some others we looked at which makes it very poor value for money. Although the hot tub looked clean we cold not use it as we were told the cleaner had put fresh water in when she cleaned the house well I went on the assumption that if someone wld not clean a fridge they are not going to empty and clean a hot tub . I worked in the hotel industry for many years and the biggest problem was always guests not telling you their complaints at the time so you cla do something about it. That is why we discussed our concerns with Rob when he came round but he didn’t seem to be interested I did not appreciate spending the first morning of my holiday cleaning someone else’s house that I had paid over 4000 dollars to rent On a positive note I the garden was nice and enclosed that is if you don’t mind a filthy kitchen. I did take pictures of the filthy fridge n BBQ although our relatives that came by the first day were horrified that someone thought dirty socks and dust under a bed was acceptable to anybody .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Jul 2018
This guest is totally off the wall. The house was immaculate. Yes, food was left in the refrig. A salad(fresh), eggs, a full dozen just bought, milk, and some fresh vegitables. Needless to say I left them because they were coming in late from oversees, so I made sure they would have some food for their first breakfast. But that wasn’t the case. And let’s make this very clear, 7 adults were specified, not three children. As for the shotgun shell and medication, this was in a junk drawer, hard to get at. But if you have a person who is going to go through every nook and cranny looking for how other people live, you’re bound to find something.
When I arrived the next afternoon, and came in the home, there was food, pizza boxes and a complete mess, done by the guests. There was no way I was going to send cleaners in again, as three grown adults and three small children are in the living room eating food on the carpet making even more of a mess.
You found a sock under one bed, and you complain, are you for real, probably your own. You left a huge mess, we’re pigs on how you treated the house, and were a poor representative from England. Absolute disgusting people, and beware of these guests. Very disappointing
Jill D
“EVERYTHING WE NEEDED AND MORE”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We travelled from Nova Scotia to spend a week in Winnipeg for a family wedding. We were met by the property manager upon arrival. She showed us the property, which was everything the owner promised. It was very clean and had EVERYTHING we needed. Even a welcoming bottle of wine, extra phone chargers, extremely comfortable beds and an amazing kitchen. The property owner even called during our stay to see if we had everything we needed. The neighborhood was quite and the property was close to shopping, restaraunts and to the highway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen, beds, hottub
Liked least: The bathroom was a bit dated
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
25 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. Much appreciated
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing