“Great find in the village! Superb value...”

Aviva Wellness Massage Spa
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Whistler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Newly Renovated! BEST QUALITY AND VALUE IN WHISTLER! We specialize in Swedish Relaxation Massage! We do not offer Deep Tissue or Physiotherapy at this point. 1hr only $94.99 CAD. 1.5hrs only $119.99 Canadian Dollars! Do not let the low price fool you. Our Massage Technicians are very talented. They are generally registered in their home countries but not officially in Canada. Just look at all the amazing reviews we received from amazing customers from all around the world! We started this business with the philosophy that "Everyone deserves to have a massage" not just rich people. Our mission is to offer an amazing professional massage at an affordable price, not an inflated tourist price. Because we are not a fancy facility with huge overhead we are able to pass the savings on to you. Massage helps to loosen up and relax your muscles before and after you ski, snowboard or bike. Reduce and Relive pain and Speed Up Recovery! Both Male and Female Massage Technicians available.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a massage here this past weekend while up skiing, and enjoyed it so much I booked it again the next day. Lenka was my masseuse and did a fabulous job! I will go back again...
Don't be surprised by the entrance at the barber shop/cigar bar, this is so worth it!

All reviews
"barber shop"
in 17 reviews
"front desk staff were very friendly"
"past month"
"rmt"
"crash"
"theresa"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great find ! I usually expect resort massages to be so-so and superficial, but what a surprise here. Exceptional treatment from Isabelle, who was very into body flow and energy work. Simply the best. The new remodel is greatly appreciated

1  Thank Craig P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked two massages based on previous excellent reviews and couldn't agree more with the comments. My massage with Stacey was brilliant, just the right amount of pressure for my aching ski muscles. My partner can't remember the name of the lady who did his massage but agreed that it was brilliant. Whilst it is over the barber/cigar shop that just adds to the quirkiness. The value for money of the 90 minute treatment is exceptional. The premises are immaculate and all staff were spoke to were really friendly. A very professional efficient approach to a massage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Aviva for a massage on 3/10/18. Isabel was my therapist and she was amazing. I was sore from skiing the previous day. I explained to her where I was hurting and she worked her magic. I felt better immediately and was able to ski the next day virtually pain-free. I know that Aviva doesn't do deep tissue massage and doesn't claim to do so. But Isabel listened to me and did her best to relax those sore muscles. It was my second time at Aviva and it will not be my last.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was suffering with the usual aches and pains following a week's skiing and found Aviva via the tripadvisor site. It certainly deserves its good reviews. I had one of the best massages I have ever had, given by Bianca, who was extremely good at finding the knots and difficult areas. Although they do not do sports massage, I came away feeling very relaxed and refreshed. A day laer and my legs are feeling better and many of the aches have gone. Bianca was excellent and the space was peaceful and pleasant. I may well return for another massage next week.