Reviews (3 046)
3 046 results
2 408
2 408
All reviews ski concierge sidecut restaurant walk in closet car service hot chocolate and cookies executive suite upper village turn down service in room dining fire pit beautiful resort luxury hotel end of the day blackcomb base steam room ski resort ski equipment
1 167 - 1 172 of 3 046 reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I and my husband stay at Whistler Blackcomb every summer, and just beside our timesharing venue, we go and enjoy all you can eat BBQ dinner at Backyard BBQ Series, complete with drink specials and live music @ 4 Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler! It has been going for a few years and each year lasts 2 months in the summer, every Thursday. It happens at an outdoor covered patio/courtyard of the Sidecut Restaurant. I am looking forward this year, 2016, the series starts on June 30th. Enjoy whole suckling pig, BBQ chicken, beef brisket, grilled salmon, Kobe beef hot dogs and more! Our 'all-you-can-eat' BBQ is a locals favourite. Kids 5 and under eat free and kids 5-16 pay their age! This year the live music is with Big Mountain Rhythm from 5-9 PM. $32 Adults

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2016

It has been another amazing stay. From the valet, to concierge, restaurant staff all the way to Afonso, the always present GM.

They have some secret sauce of a personal touch in this chain and this property.

It's on the Backcomb side with beautiful golf course and lake walks across the street. The hotel offers a shuttle to the Whistler village.

The only negative I could think of, is free wifi for only two devices per room. We both had laptop and couldn't get wifi on our phones, only in the lobby.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2016

My husband and I would frequent the four seasons in Whistler whenever we needed a break from Vancouver and we always felt so refreshed afterwards. Absolutely everything, from the staff, the rooms, the food, the spa, the wine list, the pool, the views, the bedding, the bathrooms, the architectural design of the building are outstanding. The entire premisis even smells heavenly. LOL. I highly recommend anyone who has a little extra cash to splurge, spend at least one night here. It is so romantic and you will love every minute....but I warn you...it's difficult to leave :)

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent place for a getaway! We had wonderful weather and everything was walking distance! The hotel service was outstanding and the staff made me feel like I was a queen! This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way! You must check out the spa it was PERFECT! I had a 2 hour service with my fiance and it was just what we needed! The therapists(Gracie and Lauren if I remember their names right)need a raise because they were perfect! We all know how hard it is to find a good therapist! Go to the spa and see THEM! THANK YOU!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time here this past weekend with a group of friends. The pool can't be beat! The breakfast buffet is more than you can imagine. And the rooms are of course, beautiful. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2016