All reviews creekside gondola media room grocery store whistler village hot tub games room creek side bbq area washer dryer tim hortons three bedroom creekside area full kitchen ski lockers southside diner main village min drive
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is absolutely amazing! Each room is equipped with a kitchen and a fire place. The matrace is super comfortable and there is a pool and jacuzzi on the 2nd floor that you can use.
It would be nice if it was possible to have breakfast in the hotel, however, there is a Tim Hortons and a Starbucks just around the corner so that's not really a problem. I can definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra F
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My family stayed here for 3 nights and wished we had longer.
The suite was clean and comfortable. Bathrooms were a good size and we appreciated having laundry in the suite.
The amenities are excellent - beautiful pool, hot tub for adults only and another one for everyone. The games room was great - pool table (although the cues needed new tips), video games room, etc.
I appreciated how quiet the rooms were and the location just far enough from the noise of the village, but close enough that we could catch a bus just steps from the front door, straight into the village when we wanted to. One evening we were in the village late after the lumina experience, and my kids were taken aback by the crowds of screaming drunk 20somethings swearing and staggering around the streets during a pub crawl. I then realized how fortunate we were to be staying out of the chaos. However, if you have lots of village centred activities, you may prefer a hotel right in the village in order to avoid the 15 minute or so commute in. There is s little collection of shops across the street from Legends which included a well stocked grocery store, liquor store and Starbucks. My one complaint with legends is with the front desk staff. They were either incompetent or just rude. They didn’t seem to have usual front desk pleasantries which I found I missed. No “how was your trip” or “I apologize but your room isn’t ready” or “the elevator is that way”. Clearly they haven’t taken pride in hospitality - it felt like they were running a cheap hostel. For example, there were zero luggage racks to be found and they didn’t seem to care. When I real in the hotel guide that we could request one to be brought to the room for check out, the person answering the phone didn’t even attempt a fake apology, it was just “we don’t have anybody to do that.” When given my room key, it was just “here’s your room.” Without any direction as to where that actually was. When we arrived and the room wasn’t ready they told us we could wait by the pool and phone the front desk periodically to see if it was ready as they don’t call guests. When I asked what the number was, the front desk person didn’t know it and told me to look on the hotel phone. These are several examples but we just avoided front desk as much as possible because everything else about the hotel was so fantastic. It’s not a deal breaker but it was surprising and a little irritating. Hopefully management teaches them some very fundamental customer service skills.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank lizardmama
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed 11 relaxing nights at this beautiful property. In the past, we have stayed at their sister property Evolution and Nita Lake Lodge. We prefer to stay in Creekside rather than right in the village as it’s a little more low key.

The property itself was excellent, with lots of amenities and things to do in and around the area. The staff were all fantastic (special mention to Natalie at the front desk).

The room itself was very cozy with all the comforts of home. Bed was super comfortable and the view (Creekside) was awesome!

The only concern we had was the fact that people entering the pool area could walk through the gym and at times the floor would get wet presenting slippery conditions. The staff did their best to address the floor but I wonder if this was simply a design flaw from the get go?

In any event, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wouldn’t hesitate to return, although we may try out their other sister property First Tracks as it may be even more low key.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank buznbro15
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Wish we could have stayed in Whistler a few nights. We had 5 people so there are limited rooms available but Legends was awesome. The room had a bedroom as well as two pull out sofa beds. Full kitchen, balcony overseeing the mountains and laundry as well if needed. I could wake up with that view everyday and not get tired of it. There is small plaza across the street with a few shops and a grocery store. One thing about Whistler is that things close early so plan to do your shopping before 8 or 9 p.m. Outdoor hot tub/pool, and movies daily as well. It is a few miles outside of the Whistler Village so if you want to be able to walk to the Village and the gondola it won't work but for skiing there is a chairlift right out the back of Legends. We were there for downhill biking so had to drive to the village and park, but worked out find since we rented bikes there anyway.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AuPairatHeart
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This place is right on the slopes of Whistler Creekside next to the chair lift. Great spot and close to grocery, the lift, shopping and a bar. The facility is excellent. The hot tub is a great place to go after a day on the mountain (adult tub and youngster tub). The rooms are roomy with lots of beds, clean kitchen, clean bathrooms and carpets. Being that close to the chair lift is so convenient.
Best part of Creekside is less people, quieter, close to Southside Diner and Samurai Sushi and close to Whistler village is you want to party.
There is a quiet side and a not so quiet side (facing Dustys).

Room Tip: Stop at a grocery store on way up through Vancouver to get food for the kitchen. Get a Edge Card on line before you go on your vacation.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family