“This place felt like our home away from home!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
kl1971
“All in all, this was an okay place for me”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Best things about this place: customer service, location, lots of light.
Worst things: noise, dirt, clogged bathtub

Whistler Superior staff was excellent from start to finish. Any issue or question I had was addressed with courtesy and speed. I didn't bother to let them know about the clogged tub because it seemed pretty epic to get a plumber in there.

The cleanliness of this place was below average-- After checking in, I actually spent the first hour cleaning the walls, the baseboard heaters, the carpet, the sink. Linens and towels were fine. Bed was comfy enough. Love the floor to ceiling windows, although I couldn't really see the point other than outside aesthetics. There could be potential for a small loft to be built to add to the sleeping area and utilize all that upper space.

Although it says this place sleeps 6, that felt VERY crowded. The way the place is setup (sort of circular), makes for a very small, awkward living room area, especially when the couch is pulled out. However, the separate den was awesome--almost felt like another bedroom.
The location was great-especially with 4 teenagers. Loved how close to the village stroll we were--especially to the coffee spot next door! Sometimes the restaurant smells from the lower floor were strong. A bit noisy with the garbage trucks in the morning. The elevator made things feel secure, but were a pain. Having parking included is a real bonus.

Overall, I probably won't book there again--especially for the high price (during family day weekend). I prefer something that opens to the outside, with it's own entrance, on the ground level, and a bit quieter. But I have never really been an apartment or 3rd floor hotel person. And I would like to be in closer walking distance to the ski lifts. I heard of a shuttle but never really saw one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
12 Feb 2014
Thank you for your comments.

Sorry to hear about the clogged drain, but we would've very much appreciated to be notified about the clogged bathtub as we have the necessary tools in the office to coreect this type of issues on a timely matter.

As for the cleanliness, we will make sure to inform our cleaning staff about your comments, thank you.

Lastly, I am sorry that you missed the free shuttle as it stops every 10-15 minutes right on the corner of the complex where you unit was located.

We'd love to be able to accommodate you again in the near future.

Regards,
BC
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Reviewed 14 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

The city
Reviewed 29 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing