Reviews (4 048)
4 048 results
2 737
2 737
All reviews gold floor mallard lounge wildflower restaurant health club blackcomb mountain beautiful hotel upper village slope side ski valet hot chocolate self parking valet service steam room end of the day apres ski outdoor pool four seasons
771 - 776 of 4 048 reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2017

All requests were answered quickly and promptly with the electronic service. Was very disappointed with the very rude service I received numerous times at the front counter. The 2 guys that were there in the morning seemed to think that maybe we had no clue about staying in a hotel. At checkout the manager on the front counter was also rude. It is amazing to see this at such a high end hotel. Room service group........WELL DONE.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ChateauWhistler, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear rickrolin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I am delighted to read you enjoyed the service provided by our dedicated Room Service Team. I hope to get the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Visiting this hotel out of the ski season. Quiet and well maintained. we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite. Very large and fantastic view of the mountains. We stayed on the gold floor and the staff were excellent, nothing seemed to much trouble. It was especially nice because they were always on duty until late at night to help with anything you needed. The gold floor offers food throughout the day and this was so delicious! Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChateauWhistler, Director of Rooms at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Dean S,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your Fairmont Gold Floor experience. Our Fairmont Gold is in the top 5 of our international company and truly is the ultimate in luxury Whistler hotel accommodations. I'm happy to read our dedicated team ensured that your every need was met. I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stunning setting for a beautiful property. Staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive with many touch points throughout the stay. Fantastic food and drinks, beautiful pool area/spa, and easy access. Love it here - Whistler's best hotel in my opinion!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kent M,
Thank you for providing your feedback. I am thrilled you think we are Whistler's best hotel and am looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We are staying here for 4 nights fora conference.
This is my second time at this Resort and the place is amazing.
The service is top notch, from Valet parking to room service and everything about Fairmont.
I enjoy all my stays at Fairmont, and Chateau Whistler is living up to my standards in luxury Resorts.

I strongly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear John R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience during the conference you attended. I am thrilled to read you found everything to be top notch and we live up to your luxury resort standards. I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I visited the Fairmont Chateau Whistler in early June, 2017 for a conference. I was fortunate enough to travel with my wife and our son, so our stay was part work, part leisure.

The Fairmont served us beautifully on both fronts: its business services are fast and efficient, and its resort side pampered my family and I. We were fortunate enough to stay on a Gold level, which provided an extra level of service.

The rooms are decorated in a traditional style, which isn't exactly to my own taste but suits the location. Our room was large and well-appointed. The restaurants and other hospitality offered a wide range of tasty, healthy food, and I was glad that when my wife needed that one clothing accessory, it was available in the Fairmont's shop.

One of my favourite things was their SMS service. Give them your mobile number and you're in instant contact with a Fairmont concierge who can answer questions wherever you are.

Overall, this was one of the best stays I've ever had in Canada.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Cameron B,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. It gives me great pleasure to read we were one of the best stays you've had in Canada. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our newly implemented Kipsu SMS service, having the Concierge at the tap of a thumb has ensured we remain committed to providing the memorable hospitality Fairmont is known for.