“Rita knows her town.”
other travellers have booked this property
The 'Sunshine Room'
The house from the front, on the street. The entrance to the suite is down the driveway at the back. My little welcome board. I especially love when guests leave notes for me before they go
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The 'Sunshine Room'
At the entrance to the suite.
This is right outside the door to the suite for your use.
More of the sunshine room
Art featured in the bedroom by local artist Cathy Key
Lots of books for your reading pleasure.
vintage travel poster that was a gift for Christmas. So perfect.
very well stocked pantry
fully stocked kitchen.
Artwork in the living room by local artist Craig Bauer
a comfortable and welcoming living room.
I just finished a year long backyard patio project. Specifically for guests to use.
Me. :)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Suzannah...
“Rita knows her town.”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Rita is a ball! She's kind and welcoming and knows Victoria really well. She's like a private concierge who really cares that you have a good time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Apr 2018
Susannah. This is so kind. Thank you so much and I hope you continue having the best time.
candiappl...
Calgary, Canada
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in the quaint Casa. The accommodations are perfect for those that are looking for a place to lay their head at night after a busy day out in the city or have quiet nights in. We stayed in at night and relaxed watching movies and could have also played one of the board games supplied in the suite. The suite is very clean, well stocked, bright & close to everything. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Rita is a pleasure to deal with and will go over and above for her guests. Look no further, this is the place to stay.

20 Feb 2018
Candi. So happy you guys enjoyed your stay here and I hope you'll come back the next time you need a little time away from the kids! Thank you for your kind words.
Randi D
Victoria, Canada
“Cozy and quiet”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Stayed at Rita’s place for a couple nights, her place is quiet, bright and close to everything you may need. Bed is super comfy and Rita’s hospitality is amazing , I definitely recommend this place.

21 Jan 2018
Randi, thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Laira L
“Cozy Cute Home away from Home”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Loved the location! Quick and easy to down town. Quiet homey space. Would definitely stay here again and again!
Rita is a sweet heart that makes you feel right at home!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Apr 2017
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure having you and your family stay, and I'm thrilled you enjoyed it. I'm already looking forward to your return.
Rita
LincolnIr...
“A Cozy Quiet Little Pad”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Had a lovely time at Ritas pad for my stay of 2 weeks!! It was very private and quiet equipped with all the cooking utensils. The heat works really fast. The bed is very comfortable and sleeping in was no problem!! The street is really safe as I had a Welding Rig parked out there the whole time and nobody messed with it. I also had a motorbike which Rita accomadated by letting me park it right outside the front door. Great Little Lilly Pad!! I highly recomend it!!

20 Nov 2016
Lincoln! Thank you for your kind words and for coming to stay! It was great to have you and I'm sorry you couldn't have stayed longer. I especially pride myself on making sure it's a well stocked kitchen so thanks for saying so! Good luck to you!
Rita
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing