“Fabulous house in Victoria for friends and family...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
master bedroom w/ensuite upper floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
DiAlaska
Anchorage, Alaska
“Fabulous house in Victoria for friends and family visits”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The house is located in a great location, close to shops & restaurants and the harbor. It is fully equipped with everything we could want, and has lots of beds, and plenty of baths. It's just a sweet as can be, with good outdoor space as well. Six women spent a few days here to celebrate one's 80th birthday, and had such a marvelous time together in the house, and walking to stuff nearby. We all highly recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Abiola D
“Beautiful & Cozy!!!”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I had an amazing time staying at Megan’s home. It was located at a quiet neighbourhood really close to downtown so my group and I could easily get from the house to downtown. There were a lot of blankets and pillows for my group of 10. It was really cozy and I would definitely stay there again, if I can when I’m back in Victoria. However the smaller room over the deck overseeing the backyard was too cold to sleep in, so that room wasn’t used for the night, it would only be good for warmer weather.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing