“Decent portion size & price”
Review of Pho Boi

Pho Boi
Ranked #418 of 1 258 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered pho & chicken submarine. Decent portion size & price. Better tasting food than the other fast food places at the Mayfair Mall’s food court.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I was at Mayfair Shopping Centre's Food Court and found Vietnamese food. I didn't want fried foods or a lot of bread so this hit the spot. I ordered one of their bowls with fresh vegetables, rice noodles and beef. There were various condiments that spiced up the bowl. It hit the spot! It was about 11 in the morning so there weren't many people there yet. I had an early start that morning so I was ready for this. I was a visitor to Victoria so will not likely be going back any time soon but I do recommend it if you want something fresh!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Had the beef soup.. It was hot.. Large portions .... This location is in the Mayfair Mall food court. Worth the visit for a bowl of soup... But it's not cheap

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We had the pho and the rice dish and both were tasty and piping hot :-)

Overall a good place for a lunch on the go.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stopped by for a quick lunch and we found the restaurant to be ok. There are some areas that could be improved. Details in cleanliness would definitely help. The food was ok and overall nothing memorable. Not overly impressed or underwhelmed. Generally just an average experience.