“Perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
desk (free wifi)
bedroom area
bedroom area
bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
sevenbrow...
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 18 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Stayed with my wife for two nights on May 11 and 12,2018. John, the host, was very accommodating, and very friendly.
Location was perfect for us, and the property is absolutely beautiful.

18 May 2018
Thank you John , it was a pleasure meeting you !
cheers,
FlyingDut...
Kelowna, Canada
“== quite good ==”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This suite has all the basics, except for a sofa bed.

I had wrongly assumed there would be one. Host John quickly came to our aid with an extra mattress and bedding. He also realized we had no breakfast items, and brought us some coffee and muffins!

The location is marvellous, in the country yet close to much that matters.

But the website we used to book, CanadaStays, was awful. I won't use them again.
After we paid, we got a message it may take 24 hours to confirm our booking, leaving us in limbo. Thankfully, John got back to us quickly.

The next surprise came minutes before we were getting into the car to start the 7-hour trip. Our booking had been red-flagged; if we didn't get in touch with the site our booking would be cancelled, 1.5 hours later! Just as well I checked my email before we hit the road. We would have arrived at the farm without a reservation.

I got in touch with the site's 'security analyst' who officiously and gravely informed me there something wrong with the phone number I gave them. I had given them two numbers, separated by a comma, which must have disappeared. The man made it sound like he did me a favour 'reinstating my booking' . . . I hope I never have to deal with them again.

5 Oct 2017
Hello Dirk,
thanks for the kind words , I'm glad you and Paul had a pleasant stay with us.
all the best,
prescottc...
prescott arizona
“Wonderful little getaway in a perfect location”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a great find. This little place is located in beautiful surroundings. Though it is off the beaten path, it is extremely close to everything. It was only about a 10 minute or less drive to Butchart Gardens (a must see....should be one of the wonders of the world). The owner, John, was nearby and available for all of our needs and very helpful with our traveling questions. The living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom were tastefully decorated and very clean. You will definitely enjoy staying here and we look forward to another stay there.

8 Sep 2017
A great pleasure meeting you both , we hope to see you again in the future !
Passenger...
“Cozy suite in lovely rural setting”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Holly Farm is in an acreage-type area about 20 minutes north of downtown Victoria on the Saanich Peninsula.
The farm was located close to Butchart Gardens and many parks where we were able to go for short walks. There was a very good grocery store and cafe within 3 minutes driving distance from Holly Farm. Brentwood Bay is only 10 minutes away, and we could catch the ferry from there to go over to Mill Bay, which also was very convenient as we had planned a trip to Duncan.
The suite was in a walkout basement overlooking the large backyard. We very much appreciated the adequate kitchen facilities, allowing us to cook our own meals whenever we chose to do so. The sitting area was large and well lit, also there was a very handy desk area in the bedroom which allowed us to set up the computer. The bed also was very comfortable.
Our host John was there to welcome us on our arrival. He had many suggestions in terms of activities that we were interested in. John was always available whenever we needed information, or if we needed something he was very prompt to help.
We very much enjoyed our stay at Holly Farm, and would definitely recommend it as a lovely place to stay.

21 Feb 2017
Dear Elinor and Irvin, it was a pleasure having you as guests !
You are always welcome here ,
fwbaker
San Antonio, Texas
“Quiet - back to nature kinda place.”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

John is a very good host. The place is kinda remote, so a car with GPS is necessary, IMHO. Overall, I found Canada to be too expensive for me - gal. of gas is $3.42, wine is 200+% more there too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet - natural beauty
Liked least: MetroPCS cell phone would not work - no signal strength.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Jul 2016
Hello Frank ,
I'm glad you enjoyed the nearby Horticulture Centre of the Pacific , Butchart gardens and Butterfly World , your pictures are very good.
I hope the rest of your trip is successful !
John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing