“Clean, cozy, and comfortable in a convenient...”
other travellers have booked this property
Sectional sofa adorned by original Bahia art work
42' Smart Flatscreen HDTV and DVD surround sytem Master King bedroom with original African art
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
42' Smart Flatscreen HDTV and DVD surround sytem
Master King bedroom with original African art
Master King bedroom reading area surrounded by original art pieces from around the world
Queen bedroom with original Brazilian art work on walls
Fully equipped kitchen for your cooking and snack preparation
Kitchen seating for 4 with Microwave and Wok stand
Rear sun deck
Patio area of upper suite
Bistro table dining on the upper suite deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jennifer...
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
“Clean, cozy, and comfortable in a convenient location.”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay here, and were pleased with the extra touches and attention to detail. Darryl thinks of everything and provided a beautiful and comfortable space for our family to stay as we explored Victoria.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 May 2017
I am sorry I've taken so long in responding to your wonderful review of my property. As I only rent on various sites during the summer months, I wasn't even aware there was an area that one could respond to wonderful reviews such as yours. Although a little bit late, I thank you so much, for your kind words. I do hope wherever life has taken you, that you and your family are well. My best. Darryl
georgiati...
Coquitlam, Canada
“This place worked out perfectly”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My sister, brother -inlaw, niece & I stayed here for 3 nights. It really worked out well for us as we were able to gather our extended family & friends & have dinners together, visit & hang out. The unit was well stocked with most everything one would need. There was plenty of room. The beds are good? 3 small negatives were: the kitchen chairs, a bit flimsy & uncomfortable & 6 would be nice, 2 spots on the floor that are killer wipe out slippery! & the shower is good but very small. I would definitely stay here again & recommend it to almost anyone. If you have trouble with stairs the climb up to the unit would be a problem.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A nice sized well maintained space
Liked least: Kitchen chairs
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Sep 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of the apartment Georgia. I am so glad you pointed out the two slippery spots on the floor. As you know the unit was completely renovated and new cork flooring installed. The installers missed two small areas when they were sealing the floor, and so came back a couple weeks ago, to complete the job. Unfortunately it seems they used a different type of sealant and now these areas must be sanded and resealed. I am hoping to have that done this week. I will also equip the unit with two folding chairs so that in the event there are 6 together visiting in the apartment there will be seats at the table for everyone. Other than that it sounds like you loved the apartment and I look forward to welcoming you back when next you visit Victoria.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing