Reviews (1 739)
1 739 results
1 116
1 116
All reviews across the bridge lure restaurant water taxi the club lounge tennis courts free shuttle hotel shuttle harbour view water view shuttle service beautiful hotel parliament building downtown area hotel restaurant downtown core an easy walk taxis
542 - 547 of 1 739 reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We just finished a 7 night stay at the Delta with 2 children and our small dog. We stayed in a 2 queen bed with ocean view club level. Highly recommend the Ocean view!! You can see boats, planes and sea otters on the daily! I also recommend the club access, it gave us breakfast (eggs, bacon, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, juice, water, coffee) every morning and snacks (chicken wings, veggies, crackers, etc) in the evening. It was always fresh and very convenient. The Hotel is very pet friendly and there is amazing walks available right outside the door. Kids loved the tennis courts, racketball and the pool. The fitness club is 24 hours. It has convenient underground parking and is a short walk from downtown shopping and restaurants. The Hotel Restaurant had amazing food, great patio views and Outstanding staff. My only complaint is that our room did not have a bath tub but it did have an extra large shower. The staff offered to switch me room but we were already settled so not much of a complaint but rather a note;)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Beside the wonderful location on the Inner Harbor (with great views of the Legislature building) - the stellar and attentive service from the hotel staff (esp. Karen at the Front Desk) made for a really special birthday weekend in Victoria.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the Inner Harbor
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016

From the moment we walked in ( and with the wrong reservations) to when we checked out 3 days later, we were welcomed and taken care of to what I see as exceptional standards. Our reservation problems (my error, not theirs) were solved with grace and courtesy by Jon and Christina, we settled in after a long journey and what could have been a stressful, and last-minute, trip turned into something of a mini-break. The room was lovely - spacious enough for the 3 in our party and with a lovely view to Parliament even though it was classified as Partial View. The beds were comfortable, the temperature easily adjustable (which is so often not the case) and we had little difficulty getting assistance from Housekeeping with the little things we'd neglected to pack. The local knowledge of the staff was excellent and I was quickly orientated to where I needed to be for my meetings while the rest of my party were able to take advantage of some of Victoria's highlights. Food was good and, again, excellent service. Parking is very easy. My only reservation? At this time there is no electric vehicle charging.

Room Tip: We had a partial view room and it was terrific.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Delta for business for 5 nights, it's a beautiful hotel and only 15 min drive from Victoria airport so very convenient. Upon my arrival I checked in and was directed to my room within 5 minutes. I had the club room with habour view room and it was very nice, the views from the rooms are spectacular. I had a full view of the habour it was very relaxing and picturesque. The bed is very comfortable and has all the amenities required. The service at the hotel is great and room service is very fast, breakfast was delivered to my room within 5/10 minutes of ordering. The gym/pool area is great and offers a good range of facilities. The location is great as downtown Victoria is literally a 10 min walk and a very pleasant walk. Great hotel and I would certainly recommend it to anyone traveling to Victoria.

Mrs Walid

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank HeelDiaries
Reviewed 22 April 2016

This delightful Hotel is situated on the Esquimalt part of Victoria's Inner Harbour looking back towards the historic parliament buildings, Wharf Street and downtown area. IF you request an ocean front room you will enjoy the constant activity of the float planes landing and taking off, water taxis scurrying to and fro and other vessels making their way in and out of this non-stop busy harbor. Ok, back to the hotel which is really lovely! Not a large reception area (but do you really need a glitzy one?....I think not!) Friendly staff greet on on entry and have you whisked to your room in an efficient manner. You can see it's been recently updated and looks marvelous. You don't have to leave the hotel to dine as their Lure dining room is fantastic as is their bar scene. On a sunny day you can dine outdoors and enjoy the sights and sounds of the harbor. Rooms are nicely appointed and very clean!!
Their shuttle service will take you anywhere you wish in the downtown core AND pick you up when you're ready to return to your lovely room. It's a great destination when staying in Historic Victoria.

Room Tip: Only stay in an Ocean front Room!!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple