“Awesome”
Review of Score On Davie

Score On Davie
Ranked #4 of 102 Nightlife in Vancouver
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for first meal in Vancouver and it was memorable! Got the shredded pork lettuce wraps which was amazing, could’ve eaten it every day! Cool atmosphere. Would definitely come back

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The menu was fun - so hard to choose something. Really enjoyed what I got. They were very accommodating letting me have just a grilled chicken breast with an order that was typically lighted breaded. SOOOO many gluten free choices - I have never seen a restaurant menu that had that many choices for my gluten free friend (even gluten free beer!). Drinks were wonderful, food was very good, outdoor seating was fun. We went both for lunch and also brunch the next day. Although we didn't have one of the unique Ceasar drinks, we did see one at the next table and it looked so fun.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

According to the menu, a glass of draft is $8.00. What the menu does not say is that this is the price before tax. Add on 1.20 for tax and, at 15%, another 1.20 for tip. So, with tip - you are looking at 10.40 for a single glass of beer. And this was during "happy hour" after work on a Friday. You can buy a 6 pack at the store around the corner for that price and take it to the beach 3 blocks away to watch the sunset.
I am complaining about the pricing because it does not match the décor, ambience or food. None of which are disagreeable - but I figure if I am going to sit at a communal picnic table surrounded by 20 year olds on a patio with a view of - the street, I will pay accordingly.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very good bar. The food is just great and the team are so very friendly. It is a must do and I thoroughly recommend it. I would have scored a 5 but the music is really not to my taste at all. Far too much base and timeless. But hey that is just an opinion. Ease don't let it stop you visiting....judge for yourself

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Score is a local haunt for us - always a great meal in a fun & lively atmosphere.

Today we got a break in a run of crappy weather & headed over to the patio for brunch. I had a traditional benny & my husband had the big score breakfast. We sat & people-watched as Davie Village woke up on a sunny Saturday morning.

Coffee is always plentiful, food arrived quickly & was delicious. Service was, as always, great. We’ll go back, again & again & again...