“My favorite coffee shop in Vancouver.”

Melriches Coffeehouse
Ranked #47 of 238 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Davie Village
Neighbourhood: Davie Village
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I just absolutely love it here. I love to sit in the front window and watch people walk by on Davie Street. I love their coffee. The have some good food. One of the guys working there can be pretty rude at times - other times very pleasant. All the other staff is great. This is a very small cramped old coffee shop. There is always a great art display on the walls. It is the perfect atmosphere for me.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My daughter and I were searching for a quick bite to eat while visiting Vancouver. We saw the cafe and decided to give it a try. We both chose the vegetarian black bean burger on sourdough and I have to say it was one of, if not the best vegie burger I've had. I can't speak to the rest of the menu but if the burger was any indication I would highly recommend this cafe. It isn't fancy but I don't care about fancy. I look for value, quality, and flavour and this had it all. Definitely will be back next time we are in Vancouver.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

An iconic Davie stop, along the gay village. Local and international food, it attracts an eclectic crowd. Well situated in DT Vancouver. You might have more just a r wel f

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I am sucker for local indie cafes. I was walking around at saw this location, so I stopped by for a quick latte.

The service was quick and the vanilla latte was decent but the Croissant was a little firm. The atmosphere was calm and no rush.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Be careful it's a hot cup of Joe! Why not add one of the delicious muffins to go along with it. This is like the cheers of coffee shops. Seems like all the same people are here. It's always packed. No wonder with the great food and hot coffee!