Reviews (3 746)
2 025
1 086
2 025
1 086
All reviews gold floor grand old hotel presidents club concierge desk classic hotel art gallery beautiful hotel rocky mountaineer mini bar the heart of the city pacific rim central location robson street stanley park notch8 lounge conference
498 - 503 of 3 746 reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Just had a great weekend at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Hotel. Excellent, location, service, cleanliness. the room was newly renovated and overlooked the Art Gallery. Everything was fantastic. Would certainly recommend it. The check-in and concierge staff were all friendly and accommodating. Will certainly be returning!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
HVCMichaelPye, General Manager at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear fakecanadian,

Happy birthday! Thank you for celebrating with us at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the convenient, central location, the attentive service and cleanliness. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful birthday weekend and that you will certainly be returning, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I held a dinner at the Fairmont Vancouver (Roof) for the 2nd time in recent years. It did not disappoint! Shannon Howlett took excellent care of all of the pre-event details and the Banquet Manager - Bappa - could not have been more professional, kind and genuine. He handled our last minute requests with patience and expertise and that was appreciated so much by me. I was really impressed but most importantly, so were my clients! We will definitely use this venue again next time are in Vancouver. Both times - my clients have expressed it was the best dinner they have had so far (annual events).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear A5766IXandrea,

Thank you for hosting a dinner at 'The Roof' at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, what a pleasure to welcome you back. I am so pleased that Shannon and Bappa provided attentive service and am so happy that your clients were impressed. What a compliment that it was the best dinner they have had so far in these annual events. I hope that we will see you again next year.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Loved it. Great hotel in wonderful location which allowed you easy access to all activities. Rooms keep the heritage aspect while also allowing modern conveniences. Pool was great and quiet and reception staff very helpful

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
HVCMichaelPye, General Manager at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Kathryn S,

Thank you for staying with Fairmont Hotel Vancouver and for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed the convenient location, as well as the timeless elegance of these historic rooms. Please join us for another stay, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Fairmont properties are always quality stays and I have never had a issue with them. Hotel Vancouver is centrally located in the downtown area. My room was quiet, well appointed and the staff was wonderful

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear kydler,

Thank you for staying with Fairmont Hotel Vancouver and for taking the time to review your stay. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the convenient location, as well as the quiet and well appointed room and the wonderful service. Please join us for another stay, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It's an historic hotel. Some old-fashion decor. It has good Fairmont management. Wonderful location near shopping and art museum. Beds and bedding are excellent. The concierge people are really expert, friendly and helpful about restaurants, events and getting around.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear 994joycer,

Thank you for staying with Fairmont Hotel Vancouver and for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wonderful location, excellent bed and beddings and expert Concierge team. Please join us for another stay, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.