Reviews (1 480)
1 481 results
All reviews shark club rogers arena bc place queen elizabeth theatre king room coffee maker central location stanley park granville island gastown skytrain cruise waterfront
101 - 106 of 1 481 reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2018

really enjoyed my stay here, good central location. room good size. nice restaurant. walking distance to robson ave and other attractions. staff pleasant and helpful . and assist with any questions. reqarding city

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank melcraven8102
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to spend the weekend in downtown Vancouver. The reservation desk are so nice . I liked the offer of complimentary parking. 1st night we couldn’t sleep. I have 2 kids and in the 7th floor there was a fight between a lady and a man with the worst words you can hear. We think that they brought the police for them. For my whole life I ‘ve never complained about that. The room is old but it is clean. Location is amazing. Too much noice in hallways.no microwave or small fridge in the room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marian B
sandvan, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello Marian B,

Thank you for reviewing us.

I am pleased to learn you enjoyed our staff and your room. I am sorry you were disturbed by other patrons. We do have procedures in place for such challenges and I am happy to report that the disturbance was resolved with no further incident.

This property feature rooms with both microwave and fridges. This can reviewed during the reservation process. We hope you will consider the hotel again the next time you are in the City.

Sylvia Jung
gm_vancouver@sandman.ca

Reviewed 18 April 2018

They turned away a pregnant girl (my sister) who had already pre-paid for her room because she didn't have a credit card to put on file for the deposit. Wouldn't accept a cash deposit, wouldn't work with me to pay the deposit over the phone, nothing. I had to drive 40 minutes in torrential rain to present my card in person, otherwise my poor sister wouldn't have had a roof over her head. SERIOUSLY SANDMAN? Check your moronic policies, idiots.

Room Tip: Here's a tip - don't stay there!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank WestCoastin85
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great location. Very convenient to downtown and China Town. It was raining a bit so we didn't have a chance to walk around. We went shopping next door. Great shopping ! The room was very clean, bathroom was great, Service was great. Great price for our stay. we are very happy to book this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Thanh P
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Was so excited to get away for the weekend. Hotel was in a great location, room was clean but the noise at night was the worse I've ever experienced in my travels around the world. We were in room 303 it felt like a collage dorm, party place instead of a hotel. Shame on you Sandman...when you have a large group of young people in the same area of your hotel maybe you should consider relocating your guests to quieter areas of your hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family