Reviews (1 706)
1 706 results
All reviews canada place waterfront station rooms are small continental breakfast gas town homeless people few blocks within walking distance cruise terminal convenient location an older hotel vancouver downtown would stay here again bed was comfortable stayed one night public transportation stanley park
137 - 142 of 1 706 reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Staying just for one night.
The people working there are just difference makers ,starting from GM Paul to the lady who serve the breakfast
Our problems were solved on the spot ,our requests were done in the minutes !!
The value,the place ,the people ,the whole package is just great!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017

My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights and we would definitely stay here when we visit Vancouver again.Good location and a good economical hotel.Nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff.They took the time to engage with guests and were very professional in their roles.I have recommended this hotel to friends who are planning on coming to the area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Wonderful historic building in old Vancouver within walking distance of the water. Staff is attentive, helpful, and friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The gentle man at the front desk was great, offered to have our bags brought up to our room as there was a huge line up for the elevator with a bus tour, we then walked up the stairs! He then gave us a great recommendation for supper. Supper friendly staff!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank 529joannej
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I was pleased when I first walked into my room and thought it looked quite nice. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the light and the fan turned on as loud as I have heard. I came to decide it was a white noise factor to try to hide the outside noises. The next day I asked if there had been construction going on during the night and was told, no, it is just part of the regular noise. There is a working dock just down below, and I think they unloaded cargo containers during the night. I was booked here for two nights and though I love Vancouver, and have had very pleasant stays, this was not one. If this had been my first trip to Vancouver, I am not sure that I would have gone back. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the room looked nice earning this my Average rating though I was sorely tempted to go with Poor or Terrible.

Room tip: The best choice in rooms are in another hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo