Reviews (1 699)
1 699 results
All reviews canada place waterfront station rooms are small gas town homeless people continental breakfast few blocks within walking distance cruise terminal would stay here again an older hotel bed was comfortable vancouver downtown public transportation front desk staff central location lots of restaurants
133 - 138 of 1 699 reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Staying just for one night.
The people working there are just difference makers ,starting from GM Paul to the lady who serve the breakfast
Our problems were solved on the spot ,our requests were done in the minutes !!
The value,the place ,the people ,the whole package is just great!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017

My friends and I stayed here for 3 nights and we would definitely stay here when we visit Vancouver again.Good location and a good economical hotel.Nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff.They took the time to engage with guests and were very professional in their roles.I have recommended this hotel to friends who are planning on coming to the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Wonderful historic building in old Vancouver within walking distance of the water. Staff is attentive, helpful, and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The gentle man at the front desk was great, offered to have our bags brought up to our room as there was a huge line up for the elevator with a bus tour, we then walked up the stairs! He then gave us a great recommendation for supper. Supper friendly staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank 529joannej
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I was pleased when I first walked into my room and thought it looked quite nice. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the light and the fan turned on as loud as I have heard. I came to decide it was a white noise factor to try to hide the outside noises. The next day I asked if there had been construction going on during the night and was told, no, it is just part of the regular noise. There is a working dock just down below, and I think they unloaded cargo containers during the night. I was booked here for two nights and though I love Vancouver, and have had very pleasant stays, this was not one. If this had been my first trip to Vancouver, I am not sure that I would have gone back. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the room looked nice earning this my Average rating though I was sorely tempted to go with Poor or Terrible.

Room Tip: The best choice in rooms are in another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo