Reviews (2 170)
2 171 results
1 302
1 302
All reviews bc place downtown vancouver ping pong great location top floor the breakfast area free shuttle complimentary breakfast rogers arena robson street hot tub breakfast staff yogurt front desk staff exercise room within walking distance king suite
73 - 78 of 2 171 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent staff at the front desk. Great location in easy walking distance to Vancouver Lookout, Chinatown, Gastown, Yaletown and rite across from the arena. As for a room facing it and enjoy the night lights. Right on the Hop on Hop off bus line and the shuttle to Capilano. Nice roof top hot tub and REALLY good fitness center for a Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: see review
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindacrick
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We arrived at Vancouver after a 12-hour flight. Checkin was fast and easy. After a good night sleep we woke up fresh to a bright sunny morning. Breakfast was good, so we had a good start to exploring Vancouver ....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We chose this hotel, not having been to Vancouver before, because it served breakfast, we weren't disappointed the staff in the breakfast room were superb. The meals were on time and tasted great, also there was so much variety, the tables were cleared and kept clean. The staff were friendly, efficient and friendly. We also liked the housekeeping staff, our housekeeper, Susan kept the room and bathroom spotlessly clean, she was also very nice. There was a coffee shop and a restaurant attached. The restaurant served very good meals and the staff were friendly. As we were on holiday it makes so much difference if the staff went out of their was to make things nice. I'd say this is an excellent hotel, smaller than some but terrific - all due to the staff.

Room Tip: Because the traffic outside is quiet, I'd say any room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 26 June 2018

An excellent downtown Vancouver option. Hotel shuttle is superb and very accommodating. Most activities are within walking distance.
Staff is excellent and always willing to help. Complimentary breakfast is tasty and plentiful. Truly enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed here before years ago and looked forward to returning as I remembered the excellent staff and service and the wonderful complimentary breakfast. It was walking distance to my business destination and found the walk refreshing as I checked out the many shops and the tantalizing aroma of good food from the restaurants. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business