Reviews (2 200)
2 200 results
1 322
1 322
All reviews bc place downtown vancouver ping pong great location top floor free shuttle the breakfast area complimentary breakfast rogers arena robson street hot tub breakfast staff yogurt front desk staff exercise room within walking distance king suite
103 - 108 of 2 200 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We arrived at Vancouver after a 12-hour flight. Checkin was fast and easy. After a good night sleep we woke up fresh to a bright sunny morning. Breakfast was good, so we had a good start to exploring Vancouver ....

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We chose this hotel, not having been to Vancouver before, because it served breakfast, we weren't disappointed the staff in the breakfast room were superb. The meals were on time and tasted great, also there was so much variety, the tables were cleared and kept clean. The staff were friendly, efficient and friendly. We also liked the housekeeping staff, our housekeeper, Susan kept the room and bathroom spotlessly clean, she was also very nice. There was a coffee shop and a restaurant attached. The restaurant served very good meals and the staff were friendly. As we were on holiday it makes so much difference if the staff went out of their was to make things nice. I'd say this is an excellent hotel, smaller than some but terrific - all due to the staff.

Room tip: Because the traffic outside is quiet, I'd say any room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 26 June 2018

An excellent downtown Vancouver option. Hotel shuttle is superb and very accommodating. Most activities are within walking distance.
Staff is excellent and always willing to help. Complimentary breakfast is tasty and plentiful. Truly enjoyed our stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed here before years ago and looked forward to returning as I remembered the excellent staff and service and the wonderful complimentary breakfast. It was walking distance to my business destination and found the walk refreshing as I checked out the many shops and the tantalizing aroma of good food from the restaurants. I look forward to my next stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We selected this property for Hilton loyalty and the downtown location. Our family stayed four nights on vacation - first time in Vancouver. The Hampton turned out to be a very fine choice. First, for the location. This property is close enough to walk from the Skytrain which we took in from the airport. There are enough restaurants that it was easy to get dinner and the necessaries right there in the neighborhood. The view of the stadium was interesting to us. This is about a block or two from nearest hop on/hop off bus stop which we liked. So, it's a good location for tourists. But what we will remember most about this property is how well we were treated by the staff. From the moment we arrived until we left, the staff members didn't just respond to our requests and inquiries...they went out of their way to make suggestions of things we might like to do, such as telling us about a local festival that was happening on our first day (car free festival - it was awesome). I won't list everything they did for us, but from reading the other reviews I don't thing it was a one-off just for us. Wow. This team is amazing. In particular we would like to commend Sally, Dennessey and Reiko. We are so impressed with your warmth and professionalism. Thank you so much for making our first visit to Vancouver so welcoming and memorable!

Trip type: Travelled with family