Reviews (1 125)
1 125 results
All reviews north tower the club lounge family suite spg points floor to ceiling windows business hotel central location burrard street great view of the city corner room comfortable bed mini fridge high floor nice room granville island walked everywhere canada place
270 - 275 of 1 125 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Vancouver and we wanted a central location in order to best explore the city.
Our week’s stay here was so perfect that after a quick trip down to Bellingham for a few days we decided to come back and stay here again for another week.
First off.... Location Location Location.
We spent most of our time walking the city and the Wall Center was smack dab in the middle of it all.
Our room’s view made us not want to leave it at all and there wasn’t a better place to watch the sun set then from our floor to ceiling windows facing the bay with views of the water, city, Stanley Park and the snow capped mountains in the distance.
The room was spacious, clean and had every amenity you could wish for. (And did I mention the view????)
ALL the personnel here were outstanding. From the front desk to the concierge to the valet people and especially all the way up to the extraordinary managers Andreas and in particular Sebastian who really bent over backwards to make sure we were comfortable and happy.
We can’t wait to come back to your hotel- our new home away from home in Vancouver.
THANK YOU ALL!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed in the South Tower for 3 nights while in town to check out UBC. The hotel staff are super friendly and helpful. We had a room on the 32nd floor so the view was amazing. The room was a little dated but extremely clean. We loved that there was a fridge and we were able to stock some breakfast and snack items in the room. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor, the view is fantastic
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We very much enjoyed our stay. This time I was travelling with my family. We stayed in south tower which is always my choice. The service in club lounge was excellent as always but in particular Keiko has been a great host to us and all lounge guests. She took very good care of us and she was very helpful and accommodating.
The valet staff also is very helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family. I am an SPG Platinum member with over 530 nights and this is the first time writing a review. Thanks to Mia Lammers (Reservation manager) she went out of her way to provide one of the most enjoyable stays my family has ever had. Very special for my kids! It's people like Mia that will ensure my loyalty to this hotel in the future any time I stay in Vancouver.

Mike Kott

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I often come to Vancouver on my business and stay at Sheraton Wall Centre. The all staffs are very friendly and welcoming. The best part to stay at this hotel is their club lounge. They provide breakfast, snacks and dinner service through the day and night. One of the attendants, Keiko is really friendly and serving in professional manner. She remembers what menu and drinks I like! It makes me feel being at home:)
The view from the lounge is incredible! can view nice sun rises and sets over English Bay. I highly recommend Sheraton Wall Centre.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business