Reviews (3 812)
3 812 results
2 682
2 682
All reviews arc restaurant canada place gold floor stanley park cruise terminal convention center outdoor pool pacific rim corner room your luggage north vancouver city view concierge staff gas town alaskan cruise grouse mountain floor to ceiling windows
792 - 797 of 3 812 reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Loved the location -all sites seemed walkable. Rooms featured couch, king and large shower with tv built into bathroom mirror. All bath towels luxurious. Gold floor level was an awesome upgrade. Headed to gold lounge for late night snacks. Full hot breakfast featuring bacon, potatoes, sausage served in gold lounge. Loved the service, staff and cozy feel of lounge. Swimming pool outside on roof top visited at night - could use more patio furniture to sit on as I was watching my daughter swim. Overall will recommend to friends and family. Can't wait to return.

Date of stay: December 2016
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

I'm so thrilled to know that we had a hand in making your mother and daughter trip truly memorable. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, especially on Fairmont Gold. I greatly appreciate your recommendation to others, and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Lovely comfortable hotel with a great location to stay when visiting Vancouver. Friendly staff who want to make your stay a pleasant as possible. The room was elegant and the bed most comfortable - slept better than I do at home.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

It's great to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and very pleasant experience here at Fairmont Waterfront. Thank you for choosing to stay with us; we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

This hotel is the gold standard of how a great hotel moves up a notch to a grand hotel. It all starts with the people and the welcome you receive and then you have the opportunity to stay in a room that has all the luxuries of home (and more). The bed is so comfortable, pillows awesome and the bathroom spotless and modern. The waterfront view was incredible. The location is really where you want to be. The only downside I had during my stay (and it was not the hotel's fault) there were some very inconsiderate and noisy young people in the room next door who carried on all night long but I just chalked it up to their parents not bringing them up with good manners.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We are so pleased to know that your experience with us at Fairmont Waterfront was exceptional and truly memorable. Your praises for our guest rooms, staff, service and location are sincerely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back for a seamless, and another remarkable stay!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We spent our last night in Vancouver city here, as we wanted to be right downtown and it was a fantastic experience. Just a very short walk from the train station, we got the Skytrain from the airport. I joined the Fairmont Presidents Club and it lives up to its promises. I booked online that morning and received a confirming email re ETA etc which was great as we were arriving late and I wanted to let the hotel know that. Check in was smooth and we were upgraded to a fantastic corner suite with harbour views. Even the bathroom had a nice big window with city views. Comfortable bed and plenty of space in our room. Had a great breakfast the next morning and left our bags with the concierge for the day. From our experience you can't fault Fairmont staff and service. Oh yes I had better mention another of their great services - electronic checkout - I love it. Thank you Fairmont

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Thank you for the time you have taken to share this wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear that your stay exceeded your expectations. Thank you for complimenting our location, staff and their service, guest rooms and your check-in and check-out experience! It will be our great pleasure to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Weekend away in Vancouver with family. The Fairmont Waterfront gold floor made us to feel at home. The staff was so warm and nice. We are already planning our next visit to "Vancouver" just because of the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay on Fairmont Gold. This exclusive hotel within a hotel experience is so worth it! We look forward to your next visit.