Reviews (2 294)
2 294 results
1 323
1 323
All reviews diva restaurant luxury king room pacific centre separate shower canada place small balcony art gallery four seasons canada line central location robson street would definitely stay here again an upgrade valet parking bit dated excellent location bed was very comfortable
833 - 838 of 2 294 reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2016

This is a quality hotel. We once stayed there with Adam Clayton and Larry Mullin from U2.They has their own rooms of course, but it's a very friendly place, great service, great beds, quiet and nicely located downtown. I like this hotel abnd usually try to stay there when we go over to Vancouver.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cantgetanamenow
Paul H, Director of Sales at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2016

Hi Christoph,

This is great to hear that you stay with us so often..and you are certainly lucky to know some of U2! Look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Perfect hotel for central Vancouver. Well priced and very helpful staff at reception and concierge. Room was clean and well equipped with a good sized desk. Restaurant was accommodating for long business breakfasts

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review... We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

The Met downtown Vancouver was very conveniently located.
Shopping, dining, and nightlife are all in very close proximity of the hotel. The hotel is secure and comfortable, but front desk staff not so friendly.
all in all I would recommend this for comfort and style.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul H, Director of Sales at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Thank you for your comments. It is nice to hear that you liked our hotel, location and services, but a little disturbing to hear that you did not experience a friendly front desk welcome. As most of our clients comment on how warm and friendly we are. I will speak with our Front Office Director and let them know your comments. Thanks.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Overall, I enjoyed this hotel. I was here on a business trip in which the hotel was selected for me, but if I vacation I'm Vancouver, I'll consider staying here again.

I stayed in a room with a king bed. The room was reasonably spacious. I really liked how the chest of drawers was low and long, with a place to put luggage on top. Another practical design was the light switches on each side of the bed - one to control the night light and the other for the room lights.

The decor was attractive and modern. My room had a small balcony, but in cool rainy February, I wasn't tempted to step outside.

I liked having a separate shower stall in the bathroom. However, the water takes a long time to heat. I made a habit of turning on the water and then brushing my teeth, so I could step into a warm shower. Some of the larger men complained that they felt cramped in the shower.

WiFi strength was spotty. It was always fine for email and browsing. But I have Skype calls with colleagues overseas. Sometimes those calls were fine, but at other times I needed to phone into the meeting.

Breakfast has a few reasonably priced items. My favorite was the oatmeal with apples and nuts. If there weren't many people, service was quick. However, there are only 2 chefs and sometimes if I allowed only 30 minutes, I got served just before I had to leave. I recommend allowing 45 minutes... or eating elsewhere.

The hotel is well situated, in walking distance of many restaurants, shopping, and tourist spots. Parking is extra, but if you don't have a car it is easy to get a cab.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Paul H, Director of Sales at Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you will again return, and look forward to making your next trip even better.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

It was a wonderful Hotel, the people were warm and friendly when we arrived and when we left. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Helped with everything from opening the door the directions of where to go, excellent service all round.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad to have made your stay comfortable. Do come again.