US$219
US$392
US$367
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$183
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Reviews (4 053)
4 053 results
2 193
1 398
2 193
1 398
All reviewsgreat locationburrard stationbalcony roomtim hortonsshower headcanada placethe club loungewithin walking distancedrug storestanley parkhigh floorper dayheart of downtownconvention centerfew blocksking bedpublic transportation
33 - 38 of 4 053 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location for business, close to the water taxis and amazing restaurants within walking condition. Staff is always attentive and very helpful. Service was outstanding and this visit I was given a newly remodeled room on a very needed quiet floor.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is my new favourite hotel in Vancouver. Location is great close to many restaurants and the SkyTrain. Staff are friendly and helpful. Room was good size and very clean. 3 nights was quiet and relaxing oasis after busy work days.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken O
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I accompanied my spouse to his conference in Vancouver. The hotel was perfectly located for both of our needs. Our room was always clean, well-stocked, had ample plugs for charging our electronics, and was very comfortable. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Would love to be able to afford to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at the Hyatt two nights on rewards points-from check-in to check-out, staff was very attentive. Centrally located, and right next door to the Burrard sky-train station, with direct access to airport and Vancouver. Nice upper level room with a view. Most impressive, however, was the Mosaic Bar and Grille. Arrived around 1:45pm; check-in and room were ready; lunch was only available in the bar. Normally hotel food offerings are only so-so, and usually overpriced; the Mosaic was so good that I ended up not only having lunch there, but also a breakfast and a dinner. Drew in the bar took the time to jot down other favorite establishments within walking distance, and they all turned out to be superb. Happy Hours and buck-a-shuck oysters are available from 3-5pm in many Vancouver bars and restaurants, so definitely seek them out if those are of interest. Would definitely stay at the Hyatt again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would have said this was a nice hotel until they decided to steal from me. I stayed in early June for 1 week for a conference and was alone in my room. My days were so long, I barely used the room other than to maybe get 6 hours of sleep per night. Once I returned home, I see that I have been billed $350 extra on my card.
I'm thinking it must be a mistake and call them to get this sorted out. The response was shocking. I was told I was being billed for a burned blanket and smoking in the room. Here's the kicker - I don't smoke!! I didn't even have a lighter in the room, so this is literally impossible. I explained this and was told that management says they have "proof" and then everything went silent on their end. I have never seen this "proof", as it is literally impossible.
I am disputing the charge with my credit card provider but BE AWARE - they either have a rogue employee, someone made a mistake and won't admit it, or they are stealing from patrons. Protect yourself and take a picture of your room before you leave!! I never thought I would have such a horrible experience from a chain like the Hyatt.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have nice views
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business