Reviews (4 215)
2 299
1 441
2 299
1 441
All reviews great location burrard station balcony room tim hortons canada place shower head the club lounge within walking distance drug store stanley park high floor heart of downtown per day convention center few blocks king bed public transportation
167 - 172 of 4 215 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is my new favourite hotel in Vancouver. Location is great close to many restaurants and the SkyTrain. Staff are friendly and helpful. Room was good size and very clean. 3 nights was quiet and relaxing oasis after busy work days.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken O
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I accompanied my spouse to his conference in Vancouver. The hotel was perfectly located for both of our needs. Our room was always clean, well-stocked, had ample plugs for charging our electronics, and was very comfortable. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Would love to be able to afford to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stayed at the Hyatt two nights on rewards points-from check-in to check-out, staff was very attentive. Centrally located, and right next door to the Burrard sky-train station, with direct access to airport and Vancouver. Nice upper level room with a view. Most impressive, however, was the Mosaic Bar and Grille. Arrived around 1:45pm; check-in and room were ready; lunch was only available in the bar. Normally hotel food offerings are only so-so, and usually overpriced; the Mosaic was so good that I ended up not only having lunch there, but also a breakfast and a dinner. Drew in the bar took the time to jot down other favorite establishments within walking distance, and they all turned out to be superb. Happy Hours and buck-a-shuck oysters are available from 3-5pm in many Vancouver bars and restaurants, so definitely seek them out if those are of interest. Would definitely stay at the Hyatt again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I would have said this was a nice hotel until they decided to steal from me. I stayed in early June for 1 week for a conference and was alone in my room. My days were so long, I barely used the room other than to maybe get 6 hours of sleep per night. Once I returned home, I see that I have been billed $350 extra on my card.
I'm thinking it must be a mistake and call them to get this sorted out. The response was shocking. I was told I was being billed for a burned blanket and smoking in the room. Here's the kicker - I don't smoke!! I didn't even have a lighter in the room, so this is literally impossible. I explained this and was told that management says they have "proof" and then everything went silent on their end. I have never seen this "proof", as it is literally impossible.
I am disputing the charge with my credit card provider but BE AWARE - they either have a rogue employee, someone made a mistake and won't admit it, or they are stealing from patrons. Protect yourself and take a picture of your room before you leave!! I never thought I would have such a horrible experience from a chain like the Hyatt.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have nice views
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were possibly in the same group as the previous reviewer. What was so impressive was that the hotel were presented at 9.30 in the morning with about 40 new guests when many of the front office staff were dealing with check-outs and we had no right to expect that rooms would be ready for new arrivals. Within a couple of minutes extra staff appeared to help us check in, and even the concierge got thoroughly involved. As far as I could make out they managed to find ready rooms for all of us and we were all done in about 20 minutes. Very impressive - and they were friendly with it!
Our room was a good size, as was the bathroom, and of course well furnished and clean. And, most important, the sound-proofing was good so no traffic noise from the busy roads below. The hotel is excellently positioned in Downtown so noise could have been a factor, but wasn't. A metro station was immediately adjacent and many buses passed the door, so access to the rest of the city was easy.
We loved the lifts. They had an automatic facility we had never experienced before which resulted in a minimum waiting time for a vacant lift even at busy times. Brilliant.
They also have the best hotel coffee shop we can recall being in (it migh have been Starbucks but was part of the hotel). It seemed to be buzzing at all times with happy customers and good staff.
All in all this was a totally good stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple